Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"
Quote from: "Moz La Punk"The hell are you talking about? I'm a big tool fan. I AM a tool. Har har, etc.

bullshit..i remember you talking a lot of shit about maynard a few months ago

Pfff haha I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I remember someone talking shit about Maynard too.

haha, i love the sarcasm that is going on here  :lol:

Ally

Children of the Anachronistic

Maynards first band

download there tape on mp3
C.A.D. - Fingernails

simulacra

tool schism single dvd dec 20th.

wharf rat

Gaynerd is overrated.

Crazylegs

Quote from: "wharf rat"Gaynerd

OMG OMG OMG LOLROFLOLZORZ

Typing_Monkey

I listen Tool every day right now but maybe thats just because of the fall just started.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "wharf rat"Gaynerd is overrated.

no he isn't

tool are great, havent listened to them in a while though, no interest to either

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wharf rat

Haha, Maynard is totally overrated, I'm not saying he's bad.

CentralIllNoise

maynard isn't overrated...you're overrated. and you won't even respond to that cause "you're not posting again cause you have 1000"

that's right, i went there
what's up now?

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"maynard isn't overrated...you're overrated. and you won't even respond to that cause "you're not posting again cause you have 1000"

what's up now?

Maynard and Tool are talented but I think Maynard is overrated too... c'mon, people act like he's God, while he's just a guy with a wig getting a hard on from making video clips with babes in bikinis.

XdefXtonesXchinoX

i agre wit warf ratt

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"maynard isn't overrated...you're overrated. and you won't even respond to that cause "you're not posting again cause you have 1000"

what's up now?

Maynard and Tool are talented but I think Maynard is overrated too... c'mon, people act like he's God, while he's just a guy with a wig getting a hard on from making video clips with babes in bikinis.

haha awesome  :lol:

CentralIllNoise

what's up now?

so you're telling me you wouldn't have got a hard on while making video clips with those girls in bikinis??

everyone famous is thought to be God by someone. in that case everyone is overrated. i don't consider him overrated because he has developed the greatest following of our generation (along with Trent Reznor)

-¤MaynardsTOOL¤-

Maynard isn't God, I am. He's only an apostle.

ItsClassicalAnyways

hes a pretencious abnoxious wanker, but a great singer, in two greeat bands.

pwned.

skinnypuppy

argueing about how sucky maynard can be sometimes is old.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"

what's up now?

so you're telling me you wouldn't have got a hard on while making video clips with those girls in bikinis??

everyone famous is thought to be God by someone. in that case everyone is overrated. i don't consider him overrated because he has developed the greatest following of our generation (along with Trent Reznor)

No, anyone who knows me knows I am a sexualist, it's just that, like others said, he's an asshole, and he's a good singer, but I don't think he has the greatest following of our generation, haha. Not exactly, no.

Tool is good because of the guitars and drums imo.

APC... well, is just ok. Too bad they make live performances sound EXACTLY like the cd.

Phoenix

Quote from: "simulacra"tool schism single dvd dec 20th.

wow!! It's a little late for the single....what are they up to?
Listen to my music at

Moz La Punk

BTW I like messing with Tool / Maynard fans, they're so fanatic  :D

Oldnewtype

its probably wont be the 20th, but sometime december/january