Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Tool is defiantley an awsome band but, deftones would kill them in celebrity deathmatch though why? because their better, haha yes they are fuckers.

skinnypuppy

it seems as if whats on the dvds is worth 9 dollars all together, rather than two dvds that range from 9.99 to probably 12.99. I was going to buy both dvds for my gf for xmas, but the content of the dvds didnt seem to be worth the price.

lithium royalty

it's worth it.

deathblow

im taking it  you fellaws all love alex grey's artwork aswell???

Fireal1222

tool is amazing

can there next album possibly top lateralus though

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

of course it will. next year will be great. new tool and new deftones.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "lithium royalty"of course it will. next year will be great. new tool and new deftones.

and new radiohead

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

skinnypuppy

Quote from: "Fireal1222"
Quote from: "lithium royalty"of course it will. next year will be great. new tool and new deftones.

and new radiohead

and new justin timberlake

Azwethinkweiz

and new radiohead

and new incubus.

deathblow

Quote from: "Azwethinkweiz"

and new radiohead

and new incubus.

im stoked.

ben

Don't forget Yellowcard.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "ben"Don't forget Yellowcard.

or lloyd banks

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Mad Maynard

QuoteTOOL PROMO TOUR

As it now stands, in a few weeks (mid-February) the members of the band (except for Adam) and their manager will be traveling to parts of Europe, England, Japan and Australia on a bit of a promo tour, meaning that they will be meeting with record company people and doing various interviews with the press in order to promote their new record and upcoming tours. Although any press releases are usually timed to coincide with the release of the record, there will undoubtedly be leaks, so those of you who scour the internet should be on the lookout around this time. As the others field questions and deal with promo issues abroad, Adam will remain in Los Angeles to direct the new Tool video.

:D The album is getting close, I can feel it. From what I've gathered from the newsletter on toolband.com, it sounds like the new album will be released sometime in April.

Love,
Mad Maynard
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

Fireal1222

mad maynard

your maynard.

we all know you are maynard.

stop pretending to be something your not.

stop hiding yourself and just admit you are the lead singer of TOOL, and that you come here to see what others think of your band.

well you listen here maynard. you get that album out and you get it out fast. and it better be good, really good. or im gonna have you banned from the board!

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Azwethinkweiz

It has been confirmed that Tool is playing on Roskilde Festival 2006.

Could this be? Who knows... :D

Gaz

Quote from: "Azwethinkweiz"It has been confirmed that Tool is playing on Roskilde Festival 2006.

Could this be? Who knows... :D

huh? is this true or not?

noll

only a rumour so far.
they might be announced tomorrow.

Gaz

Quote from: "noll"only a rumour so far.
they might be announced tomorrow.

cool, sometimes bands plan a full euro tour when they make stops at the festivals, hope Tool get their asses over to the UK sometime this year.

Jacob

from toolband.com:

QuoteTOOL PROMO TOUR
As it now stands, in a few weeks (mid-February) the members of the band (except for Adam) and their manager will be traveling to parts of Europe, England, Japan and Australia on a bit of a promo tour, meaning that they will be meeting with record company people and doing various interviews with the press in order to promote their new record and upcoming tours. Although any press releases are usually timed to coincide with the release of the record, there will undoubtedly be leaks, so those of you who scour the internet should be on the lookout around this time. As the others field questions and deal with promo issues abroad, Adam will remain in Los Angeles to direct the new Tool video.

things are happening :D
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep