Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Sidestepping my own Will Haven topic (few pages back) for a moment, I am aware of that, but, I kinda thought this deserved it's own topic.

A couple of days ago I booked Easyjet and booked the folowing gigs;

* March 18 2006 - Mean Fiddler, London.
* March 19 2006 - Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth.
* Match 20 2006 - Zodiac, Oxford.

Who else is going to any of these gigs?
Can I bum a ride with someone to Portsmouth and Oxford? That would not only be cool, but safe me a fuck lot.

That said,
I fucking excited,
bring on the Haven!!
ROCK!!!

vadimo

me and my friend are going to:  March 18 2006 - Mean Fiddler, London

what are they like live?

Martin

ToneDef

Yeah I'm gonna try and make the Mean Fiddler show. I can imagine it being fucking crazy though, it's a small fucking venue.

hipotermia

those fuckers should come to portugal :)

Martin

Quote from: "ToneDef"Yeah I'm gonna try and make the Mean Fiddler show. I can imagine it being fucking crazy though, it's a small fucking venue.

It was last time!

vadimo

Quote from: "ToneDef"Yeah I'm gonna try and make the Mean Fiddler show. I can imagine it being fucking crazy though, it's a small fucking venue.

it is small been there once to see Hell is for heroes and Team Sleep :lol:

only 2 things i hate is can of beer is £3 and in the venu they have this floor and the middle is much higher than the rest with sharp edges its dangerios to mosh, when i saw Hell is for heroes people were falling off all the time, hate that bit, why why why its there.

ToneDef

Quote from: "vadimo"

only 2 things i hate is can of beer is £3 and in the venu they have this floor and the middle is much higher than the rest with sharp edges its dangerios to mosh, when i saw Hell is for heroes people were falling off all the time, hate that bit, why why why its there.

Yeah I saw Dredg there. I know all about that fuckin floor, man. Dangerous shit.

BigDave

i'll be attending one of those 3 shows, probably london, maybe a second if i can get some more munz.

law

Quote from: "ToneDef"
Quote from: "vadimo"

Yeah I saw Dredg there. I know all about that fuckin floor, man. Dangerous shit.

I was there for Dredg too, really enjoyed the place apart from the rip off beer.

Off to see My Ruin there next week too.

Martin

Would love to see My Ruin sometime.

law

Just found out its Tarrie B's birthday the gig I'm going to.

After show action perhaps?

;)

Martin

Hahah word! If you going to make pictures, could you post some on this forum?

law

Yeah but they might too hardcore for this place if you get my drift.

lol I wish... ;)

I'll see what I can do, depends how wrecked I'll be getting of course but I'll try and sort something.

vida_mae

ToneDef

Thank you again everyone for all the support lately its been awesome.

The "reunion" show has finally approached us, if you dont have your tickets yet and plan on going, I would get them ASAP. The show is very nearly sold out.. I know there are few tickets left at the Beat @ 17th & K in downtown Sacramento and at www.tickets.com look foward to seeing everyone there, should be an awesome show.

In other news we were asked to do an "instore" at

Dimple Records
2433 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 925-2600

this Saturday Jan 14th (day of show) at 2 pm.
So if you want to come hang out with us, keep us company. I know some people asked if we would be signing anything, this would be the best place to do it because during the show we will be in and out. So please if you have nothing to do come hang out with our asses.
This aint so much the UK tour, but whatever..

Also for those who live in the Sacramento area we will be on the cover of the Ticket in the Friday's addition of the Sacramento Bee. There will be a cool article on us reforming and the future of Will Haven, be sure to check it out.

Thank you again for all of your support!!!

will haven

The Captain

Awesome! I love dimple in-stores!

Martin

Niiiice!
Anyone going there?
If so, pictures and such very welcome :cool:

Gaz

I hope someone manages to bootleg the reunion show

Martin