Martin

Malpractice

it's what chino says in the car during the making of the carpe diem video

it's on the foreign films dvd

vadimo

Quote from: Malpractice on Jun 04, 2006, 02:45 AM

yeah that was funny! I still need to watch the live show.

Martin

Quote from: Malpractice on Jun 04, 2006, 02:45 AM

I thought so, but that's different....it's 'Gotta make sure my shit looks cool..'

Martin

On a related note; The Abominable Iron Sloth is no more; Justin stepped out to focus on his problems.

Martin

neutron liar

Quote from: Tuck on Jun 19, 2006, 02:11 PM
On a related note; The Abominable Iron Sloth is no more; Justin stepped out to focus on his problems.

:'( :'( :'(

Martin

Martin

Martin

Chrisbo

I like how you're keeping this thread alive until the album comes out man! Any idea when it might be out?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Haha doing my best!
I have no clue, their still writing and recording. And that's all I know.

That picture I found while stumbling on various members' my space's.

Martin

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 21, 2006, 02:12 PM
Myspace news (sorry if old):

QuoteA lot of people have been asking about will haven, so I thought I would give a little info...

We are doing well, just been taking our time on writting the new record, we have demo'd alot of songs and have continued to write until we have something that we truely love, so its taking time but it is going to be worth it. Some of the songs that have made the cut for the record are amazing, so we are on the right track.

We are currently working on our label situation as we speak, if things work out very soon then it looks like we will be in the studio in the month of Oct, we will keep everyone informed on that as soon as things come together.

We hope to post some more demo'd songs very soon, the new songs we put up will most likely not make the record but it will be some new will haven stuff =)

I want to thank everyone for the support and all the new adds we have been getting lately, it seems to be getting better everyday, so thank you..................

Keep in touch and we will have some good news very soon!!

Much respect
will haven

Put it on the site 8)

tarkil

Some news on myspace... Go check it biatches, and tell me what it is cause myspace is restricted at my work...

Thanks ! :P

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Just been there, the outlook of the site's changed.
Looks cool 8)

Thanks for keeping the thread alive man!

Martin

*bumb*

Just listened to two tracks of their MySpace and one on the Distructor Records MySpace...LOUD.
Stuff's goooood 8)

tarkil

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jul 06, 2006, 04:01 PM
I like how you're keeping this thread alive until the album comes out man! Any idea when it might be out?

According to a french website whi cites myspace as its source (but I dunno, I cannot access myspace from work), new album is due around the end of 2006, and at the latest beginning of 2007...

Plus, we're still waiting for the big announcement. Please God, make it a european tour as Deftones support... FUCK I just thought of that : when I'll be in Hong Kong, no more concerts for me... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Now I don't want these 2 bands to tour across Europe together, I'll get too mad !!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Martin

That's probably Alpha Male you referring to.
Checking my MySpace bulletin's now, so far I can't find that.

tarkil

Oh, you know alphamale...

But this time, no it wasn't... It's taken from www.metalorgie.com

Martin

Mmmm...what is Metalorgie's source? I know they're going to record in october, and I got that from the Distructor Records MySpace.