Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Captain

Hey Tuck, was Jeff injured during a race or something recently? He was limping at Family Values.

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 29, 2006, 10:05 PM
Mmmm...what is Metalorgie's source? I know they're going to record in october, and I got that from the Distructor Records MySpace.

Will Haven a déclaré sur sa page MySpace que le nouvel album sortirait fin 2006, au plus tard début 2007. Les californiens font également courir le suspense puisqu'ils ont "quelque chose de très spécial à annoncer dans les prochains jours".

Which means roughly :
Will Haven have declared on their Myspace page that new album will be out end of 2006, at latest beginning of 2007. The band are also teasing people since they have "something very special to announce during next days"

This news is from August 28th.

And they give another piece of news today (August 30th)

QuoteWill Haven a enfin trouvé un foyer. C'est le label Bieler Bros, sur lequel on trouve également Sikth, qui se chargera de sortir leur prochain opus au tout début de l'année 2007.

Rough translation :
Will Haven have at last find a "home". It's the label Bieler Bros, on which we can also find the band Sikth, who will let their next album out at the early beginning of 2007.

Usually this website is a very reliable source of information.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

@ Captain: Could be, dunno, haven't read anything about it yet...anything on his MySpace?

Tarkil: That first message wasn't on Will Haven's MySpace. His sources are reliable; it's either from their MySpace or from me 8) (or the PRP...) hahah j/k

Chrisbo

Hmmm, I cant wait to hear some new recordings. And then hopefully a new tour where I can see them with Grady this time hehe  :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Hahah yeah, that would be awesome to see them again 8)
Hopefully I wont be sick that time.

vadimo

me like WH! :)
me waite new album!
me no patience much!

Martin

Hahha I see your point, but, then again...
I don't mind the wait...all I know is that there is another Will Haven coming AND I got to see them live again, not once, not twice BUT THRICE.
And I never thought of that happening...them comoing back together, touring and recording a new album...and maybe touring again...pffft...awesome!

vadimo

Thanks Tuck but i didnt have any point.

ahhh Thrice touring with WH?

Martin

Hahha no...I ment I saw them 3 times in march..
That's once, twice...then comes thrice right? Trice?

vadimo

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 02, 2006, 04:00 PM
Hahha no...I ment I saw them 3 times in march..
That's once, twice...then comes thrice right? Trice?

i was just fooling around  8)

Martin

Awww ok haha...made me wonder if wrote it correctly though haha

Ow hey, cool news; 'Curbside', the song from Distruktor Management's My Space is on Will Haven's My Space together with other tracks.

Plus; Will Haven is going to be on this compilation from an Australian based new label called Static Migration Records, the song that is going to be on there is 'Handlebars To Freedom' and it is not going to be on the new record.

vadimo

ahh so annoying i type in http://www.myspace.com/willhaven and its some gaytarded dude's profile

Chrisbo

Add 43 on the end dude  :)

http://www.myspace.com/willhaven43

Unless you were just fooling around again...

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

vadimo

Quote from: Chrisbo on Sep 03, 2006, 02:16 PM
Add 43 on the end dude  :)

http://www.myspace.com/willhaven43

Unless you were just fooling around again...

nop was dead serious! found it earlyer, thanks anyway ;)

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 02, 2006, 04:30 PM

Ow hey, cool news; 'Curbside', the song from Distruktor Management's My Space is on Will Haven's My Space together with other tracks.

Plus; Will Haven is going to be on this compilation from an Australian based new label called Static Migration Records, the song that is going to be on there is 'Handlebars To Freedom' and it is not going to be on the new record.

Edited that; 'Handlerbars To Freedom' won't make the new album, I have misread my info...

Martin

Quote from: The Captain on Aug 30, 2006, 02:36 AM
Hey Tuck, was Jeff injured during a race or something recently? He was limping at Family Values.

A friend and fellow biker doesn't know (asked on the offcial Defbb).

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 04, 2006, 05:26 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Sep 02, 2006, 04:30 PM

Edited that; 'Handlerbars To Freedom' won't make the new album, I have misread my info...

Ah well, I thought that song was ace too! Maybe that means the stuff on the album is better though hehe!

Martin

That's what I figured to and that's what they said of the demo's released so far.
Nonetheless 'Handlebars To Freedom' kicks all of it hard, so I'm happy it'll be released in some way.

tarkil

From myspace:

QuoteHello everyone!

Just to let you know the signing with Bieler Bros records is complete, right now we are working on the new record at home. We are planning on moving to Florida for a while to record the record there. The new record is coming out amazing and should be out in the Spring of 07 on Bieler Bros. We are very excited about the new record and looking forward to an amesome 07. Thank you to Jason and everyone at Bieler Bros Records for all there support.

see you all soon!!!

will haven

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin