Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Increasing popularity of sharinglungs

Started by Zevaka, Mar 09, 2008, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 10, 2008, 10:32 PM
my guess is that people are finding out about the DL thread and realize we listen to the best music so they lurk to DL them. plus the deftones are cool
+1
they're lurkers...
honestly i used to be one of them in this forum, but that only lasted like 2 weeks, then i proudly became a member!!!
and i remember it was in the 2 - 3 months before SNW release  :-[

But i've found that this forum was really good, so i became a member...
BTW... how many new users are here since like 1 month (maybe since Chi's accident)?? It has increased or only have increased the Guests??

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Zevaka

unofortunately, last months there are not as many users as we used to see (including guests)

i kill for fun

I myself was a lurker for over 2 years then conjured up the effort to join. I still consider myself a noob and could care less if more people join, just as long  that theyre not stuck up d-bags. I love it when people get comedic, esp. Sharing Buns my fav noob..well i guess he aint a noob no more ;D ;D ;D 8)
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Nebontha

No no no do NOT increase popularity!! If you do, then it's only a mtter of time before malicious authorities catch on to the file sharing that goes on around here.  And they could shut down the whole site just because of some "illegal" file-sharings...
haHAHhahah there's me talkin out my arse again...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

fuck it, I guess they would've done so already if they believed the need for it was necessary...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Starz

I'll admit, it really has been fucking slow on here lately. I thought there would be more people on here now that everyone seems to be losing their job (me) but I guess not...

Jacob

you can blame it on moderation all you want. but there you have the facts. it has more to do with who joined and who left in and after 2006.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

It really just don't seem at all fun anymore.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Corleone

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 20, 2009, 03:11 PM
It really just don't seem at all fun anymore.

It never really was... its a message board. yay

bebo

Zevaka

11 Guests, 2 Users (1 Hidden)
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Zevaka

SAD!

defTHE1s

always i'm online you're offline... it's a big world and while the half is awake, the other half is sleeping...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

now:
14 Guests, 16 Users (1 Hidden)
Users active in past 15 minutes:
defTHE1s, Xrated_Transmission, duckies, Alvar, Slacker, oldgentlovecraft, Penicks, poisonwell, lithium, BigDave, dawg, Vesanic, Hell_Tanner, cEvin Key, Bayle

rock_n_frost

its cause we dont have eros  >:(

with >>My Genius << diagnosises this  stats will be higher.......

We should ask Deftones to release this EROS album or our stats will not be high anymore !!

Yattaaa, im the gifted deftones writer
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

B33HIV3

This forum always had the same issue; some Deftones fans are genuinely offbeat. They think the forum is some kind of news journal; they don't realize that a forum is for sharing information. But usually, when Deftones release a new album, the opps come out of hiding