Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "DeftonesATF27"I confess im gonna fuck TheProzacFairy and all you other suckers cant have it, thats right baby your gonna have my babies. sorry about are little dispute honey, you know your still my angel.

She made you all soft. Beh.

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
Quote from: "DeftonesATF27"I confess im gonna fuck TheProzacFairy and all you other suckers cant have it, thats right baby your gonna have my babies. sorry about are little dispute honey, you know your still my angel.

8)

ToneDef

I can't be fucked to actually type out a whole argument, but not eating meat is bullshit.

Animals getting killed to feed us is nature. It's the fucking food chain. If we weren't supposed to eat meat then all our teeth would be flat and used for grinding leaves. Our bodies are specifically designed to accomodate meat.

I can understand the pity people feel for animals, but let it go. It's nature. We shouldn't fuck with nature.

CentralIllNoise

bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: "TheProzacFairy"
Quote from: "Moz La Punk"

8)

Hear that baby? you made me soft. even though nobody can get as hard as me when im with you and thats all i care about, your my princess, your my moon goddess, and id do anything for you, i wanna spoil you, i wanna have your children, i wanna give you everything, alls i want in return is every inch of that bangin body and most of all more than anything i wanna be inside your heart, cause your inside mine daily, my queen. Can't wait till your b-day. Everythings for you baby, and you can have all of me, im all yours, im your slave, im your boy.
     yeah so i am soft, and i fuckin love it. I will change for you brooke. your the only person ive ever done that for. There it is sugar. You have all of me.

Assassin

Now that is fucking sweet...  :D

Jacob

I thought theprozacfairy was taken?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mei

Yea... by Ross. Im the bestest friend of the bride...like dur?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Jacob

Mei

I dunno.. I just threw out a name.

Jacob

oh.

these board should really be renamed to the Deftones Fans Dating Service. so many couples I lost count!

Mei

Yea Im a couple with someone on the board too, but I wont mention names.. to protect the satisfied. Not really..my bf dosen't even know this board exists..

Jacob

lucky for you. internet love is a bitch.

Mei

Love in general is a bitch.. wrapped in a pretty package.. with tarnishing metal underneath.

hydroponic82

love is beautiful

until you open your eyes and actually look.

Jacob

preach on brotha!

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: "alimei"Yea... by Ross. Im the bestest friend of the bride...like dur?

Yeah, Mei is my brides maid/partner in crime.

Mei

Quote from: "TheProzacFairy"
Quote from: "alimei"Yea... by Ross. Im the bestest friend of the bride...like dur?

Yeah, Mei is my brides maid/partner in crime.

Hellz yes I am.. but please make the dress color black.. oh please please please let it be black.

hydroponic82

have a butt booty naked wedding.

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: "hydroponic82"have a butt booty naked wedding.

Yeah okay..and all the girls will wear pasties... :P