Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Official Football Thread (Soccer)

Started by minus_blindfold, Jan 27, 2006, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

Deftones Log onto Xbox Live tomorrow, May 18th from 8PM-10PM EST for a chance to battle live against Sergio. He'll be in NYC playing 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. Gamertag: Deftones GwF
Xbox.com | Game with Fame - Play 2010 FIFA World Cup with Deftones
www.xbox.com
The alternative metal band Deftones will play 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa with Xbox LIVE Gold Members in our Game with Fame on May 18, 2010.

LOL

Aceprint

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 27, 2006, 07:42 PM
An excellent group for England. If we fuck up there, we're idiots.

I don't think Sven should be replaced. I hope he wins it for us and can then rub it in the FA's faces. Stuart Pearce would be good though.

Stuart Pearce is also a good player and I think he can manage it. England is definitely a top defender and I don't think they will get lost. So, I am just thinking what team will win this World Cup 2010.

ToneDef

Shit man, you really dug that one up, huh?

Sea Bass

Edit

Quote from: Aceprint on Jun 21, 2010, 05:22 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 27, 2006, 07:42 PM
An excellent group for England. If we fuck up there, we're idiots.

I don't think Sven should be replaced. I hope he wins it for us and can then rub it in the FA's faces. Stuart Pearce would be good though.

Stuart Pearce is also a good player and I think he can manage it. England is definitely a top defender and I don't think they will get lost. So, I am just thinking what team will win this World Cup 2010.

dont edit.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Maradona left the Argentine team. I think is good because he didnt receive as coach, he was there thanks to their President and once again another fail tournament.
Most of the people are happy but of course there are some others than wanted him to stay, to make another fail tournament in 2011 with Copa america.

Sea Bass

The funny thing is he though he would win the world cup with all that gayness with the team after the games. Plus,messi didnt scored a single goal.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

We start with a bad note on the UEFA Champions League this week

Manchester Antonio Valencia ankle injury, sep 14, 2010

Always some kind of this fucked up injuries. He has 5 months to recover and he was taken out with oxygen.
Devilinside did you see it? I ask because you seem always interested on watching these fucked up injuries LOL.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Spanish football player Miguel Garcia Suffers Heart Attack during Match

That sucked pretty bad yesterday =( He is fine now but it was confirmed that he wont be able to play soccer again.

wheresmysnare

amazing how you can pretty much drop down dead at any given point, it looks like it was a break in play, so he wasn't exhausted or anything, scary.

tarkil

I guess you have to take shitloads of drugs for that to happen to you though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

Nice job Tottenham for winning against Inter Milan yesterday. But Benfica beating Olympique Lyon 4:3 after leading 4:0 was just epic. They almost gave that match away in the last minutes of overtime.

ToneDef

black coffee

Crazylegs

ToneDef

You know, I actually just clicked on your fucking avatar. I knew it'd be part of the picture but I clicked it anyway. You're messing with my mind, man.

Crazylegs

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Real Madrid got owned by my Barcelona F.C 5-0 Hahahahahahaha !!!! What a bunch of sore losers throwing kicks and arguing about everything. Real Madrid focused blocking Messi but it was all in vain because he made 2 goal assistances. Excellent game by my team and poor sportmanship of Real Madrid

ToneDef

It'd be kinda weird to support a team like Barca I'd imagine. No ups and downs really, just ups pretty much. I dunno, it's 'cause my team is Fulham I guess. I just can't imagine getting the same enjoyment from being into a team of superstars I guess.

But anyway, yeah, that was possibly the biggest raping I've ever witnessed. A total footballing masterclass from Barca. It was exquisite.

rock_n_frost

watched it !!

a real bad day for madrid fans  ;D
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone