Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i live in sydney. i got accepted into a university in melbourne for my honours year so i'm most probably trekking down soon.

you've been to darwin?

wither-I

yes ive been to darwin. i traveled/worked in most northern territory. made it down the length through alice to adelaide and over to melbourne where i worked/traveled as well. nice town. never made it to sydney. there is still much id like to see there, ill go back someday

"coming into the nearness of distance"

blixa

i'm intrigued. what work were you doing? my friend's boyfriend is from missouri and he's coming in a fortnight to live here on a work visa. 

i love the northern territory. i did an extensive two month long assignment on it and i've been scared to go there ever since. it's like this place where i don't want to go because if i get there i'll probably die of happiness or something. new south wales is great. if you ever come here make sure you make it to the blue mountains and the southern highlands. i love the southern highlands. and tassie, you must go there.

i'm a really big fan of the south in america. i hitchhiked from illinois because i was trying to get to mississippi. never made it that far. i had to go back to chicago to catch a plane back to sydney. i got a lot of free stuff, mostly food, along the way because of my accent. american's are such suckers for the aussie twang.

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on Jan 31, 2010, 08:15 AM

i'm a really big fan of the south in america.

It's the best place to live in America. People are friendly,it's not overrun with concrete and buildings...I love being from the south.

downtownpony

white trash beautiful.

Crazylegs

"i just remembered, i've actually got loads of petrol" haha!

wither-I

Quote from: blixa on Jan 31, 2010, 08:15 AM
i'm intrigued. what work were you doing? my friend's boyfriend is from missouri and he's coming in a fortnight to live here on a work visa. 

i love the northern territory. i did an extensive two month long assignment on it and i've been scared to go there ever since. it's like this place where i don't want to go because if i get there i'll probably die of happiness or something. new south wales is great. if you ever come here make sure you make it to the blue mountains and the southern highlands. i love the southern highlands. and tassie, you must go there.

i'm a really big fan of the south in america. i hitchhiked from illinois because i was trying to get to mississippi. never made it that far. i had to go back to chicago to catch a plane back to sydney. i got a lot of free stuff, mostly food, along the way because of my accent. american's are such suckers for the aussie twang.

yeah i had a year work visa but only stayed about 3 months. me and a friend of mine had been through southeast asia and made our way down to pay the way.
did lots of random work from farm work to washing trucks, to catering and even set up for a circus...

the northern territory was beautiful and arid. reminded me of the south actually, just the attitude and culture.

what made you want to go to mississippi?
new orleans is where its at. there's no place like it in the world much less the south

Jerry_Curls

I just ate at this bbq place called Lucille's and had a brisket sandwich. New Orleans decorations were bountiful.  Wish I had some dick on the side.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

deftonekid

So finally I got my tattoo

Me going through some pain.

Vesanic

Nice, Deftoneskid. The guy definitely did a great job.

shine down unshy

Fo sho.  It looks awesome.

deftonekid

thx bros.

yeah he did a great job. im really happy with it. :D

indychinoluv

Me and Rach (sister in law)

Me and my bff (who's also my tattooist)

Baindy (brother) doing his speech - all is consisted of was 'lets get fucked up' and 'thanks for comming'

Jerry_Curls

What was he doing his speech for? Wedding?

p.s. your tattoo on your forearm looks amazing. Lucky to be white because color looks amazing on your pasty skin unlike my doodo brown skin haha.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

stop flirting. he has a bf

Vesanic

defskull

I mean Jerry Curls did do the tattoo first, so it's only right for him to compliment him on it.

wither-I

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jan 31, 2010, 11:16 PM
I just ate at this bbq place called Lucille's and had a brisket sandwich. New Orleans decorations were bountiful.  Wish I had some dick on the side.

youre not in the n.o. are you??

blixa

i think i'm going back to being a redhead again:

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 31, 2010, 08:23 PM
what made you want to go to mississippi?
new orleans is where its at. there's no place like it in the world much less the south

i was more or less trying to get to memphis for jeff buckley's 10 year anniversary and i thought i should go to mississippi for a reason i did not really know about then.