Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

OMG finally some discussion with Juicy Fruit involved again. I've been waiting for this.

Subliminal

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Nov 11, 2006, 01:50 PM
OMG finally some discussion with Juicy Fruit involved again. I've been waiting for this.

:D that picture is killer!

Juicy Fruit

What the hell? Don't give me that bullshit like this whole thing was planned or something. I bet you didn't even read my last post. ::)

I never twisted around anything you said. I simply asked you not to say it, because your jokes come across as sexist. And I even said that I don't think you intend them to be sexist, but that that's how it sounds and therefore I would prefer it if you refrained from saying such things altogether.

You, on the other hand, just accused me of anti-Semitism which blatantly wasn't the case to anyone with even the tiniest vestige of knowledge about the history and politics of the Middle East.

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 01:48 PM
Now you know how it feels to be accused of saying something you didn't  :)

Oh and nice effort there, but i'm playing ignorant today just to annoy you.

I don't care enough for you to be able to successfully annoy me. I'm too used to fucking ignorant morons, especially on the Internet, so your ignorance was entirely expected.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Nov 11, 2006, 01:50 PM

I'll get the popcorn ready. Sweet or salty?
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Juicy Fruit

Haha I just realised that the controversial political discussions always seem to take place in the Picture Thread.

Subliminal

Like they say, a picture says a thousand words.

Weyhey! you know more than me, you're intelligent, you actually care about something i don't.

Nice one :)

Oh and ''Why? They'd take your country too if they were given half the chance.'' I just assumed you ment all of them, Since you didn't specify before hand.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 01:58 PM
Like they say, a picture says a thousand words.

Weyhey! you know more than me, you're intelligent, you actually care about something i don't.

Nice one :)

Oh and ''Why? They'd take your country too if they were given half the chance.'' I just assumed you ment all of them, Since you didn't specify before hand.

Mazzy said 'I love Israel'. If she'd said 'I love Jews', then your assumption would have been justified, but the 'they' in my reply to her 'I love Israel' statement clearly refers to Israelis, not Jews. Anyone with a basic understanding of the English language, simple skills of deduction, and eyeballs, would have been able to infer that that is what I meant.

And there's no need for petty sarcasm. This isn't about who knows more about what etc. It's about you making ignorant assumptions based on your lack of knowledge about the topic to which you were referring. And lack of knowledge - especially when living in a developed Western country which facilitates access to every source of information imaginable - is unforgiveable. Ignorance is a choice Subliminal. I even gave you the link to an extremely informative and totally unbiased video and I know you won't watch it. If you cared about your lack of knowledge, you would do something about it. But it's the fact that you don't which is further testament to your ignorance.

Subliminal

Yadda yadda yadda.

:D I got confused, but any chance to try and make you feel bad, I'll take it, Simply because you made me feel bad when i didn't do fuck all wrong.

Anyways, Carry on, I haven't got enough time in the day to argue about topics that are out of my control and i don't care about.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 02:19 PM:D I got confused, but any chance to try and make you feel bad, I'll take it, Simply because you made me feel bad when i didn't do fuck all wrong.

If you felt bad because of what I said, then you're clearly over-sensitive - which I can't be held responsible for. And believe me, you didn't make me feel bad, you just proved yourself to be ignorant and lacking in basic reading skills.

Subliminal

I don't lack basic reading skills :D I just obviously think all men in Hats with long beards are Jews, along with the boy with a cap on his head...but whatever.

Back to the pictures.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 03:14 PM
I don't lack basic reading skills :D I just obviously think all men in Hats with long beards are Jews, along with the boy with a cap on his head...but whatever.

You clearly do, since I quoted her saying 'I love Israel' - not the picture. Why are you still arguing?

Subliminal

Martin

Going to read that discussion, but not right now, because I'm hungover.
But from the little I did read now, I think this discussion is between someone who cares and someone who doesn't, making it not really worthwile.

Cool pictures from Kerrang.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 11, 2006, 03:39 PM
But from the little I did read now, I think this discussion is between someone who cares and someone who doesn't, making it not really worthwile.

It's actually between someone who made a perfectly acceptable statement directed at someone else, and another person who decided to ignorantly interfere and make accusations of racism despite the fact that they clearly don't know what they're talking about, and that if they did, they would have known that no such racism exists.

Subliminal

Martin

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 03:44 PM

It's actually between someone who made a perfectly acceptable statement directed at someone else, and another person who decided to ignorantly interfere and make accusations of racism despite the fact that they clearly don't know what they're talking about, and that if they did, they would have known that no such racism exists.

That's what I mean. You know what you're talking about, you care enough to get into the how and what of subjects, before saying something about anything.
A lot of people don't do that, and don't value their words as much as you (or me, for that matter) do; they don't care as much about what they say or what they're talking about.

Subliminal

I do care actually, But when it comes to JuicyFruit i give up.

She's hard fuckin' work.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 11, 2006, 03:55 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 03:44 PM

That's what I mean. You know what you're talking about, you care enough to get into the how and what of subjects, before saying something about anything.
A lot of people don't do that, and don't value their words as much as you (or me, for that matter) do; they don't care as much about what they say or what they're talking about.

The world would be a better place if more people studied History, don't you think? :D Though having said that, I've met some incredibly ignorant History students.

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 03:58 PM

She's hard fuckin' work.

If you actually listened to what I said instead of stubbornly arguing just for the sake of trying to contradict me, you'd find that I'm not an unreasonable person at all. And none of this shit is personal anyway, I don't hold stuff against people (unless they're obviously complete bastards) but you're not.

Martin

She's hard fuckin' work.

Allright, my bad :)
Starting thinking you'd say things to (try and) annoy her.

Gonna go read it despite my hangover :)

Martin

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 04:00 PMThe world would be a better place if more people studied History, don't you think? :D Though having said that, I've met some incredibly ignorant History students.

Hahah word 8)

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 11, 2006, 04:03 PM

She's hard fuckin' work.

Allright, my bad :)
Starting thinking you'd say things to (try and) annoy her.

He does. He already said that.