Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 03:32 PM

Did Abe just come from the eye doctor or something?

Subliminal

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 04:00 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Nov 11, 2006, 03:55 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 03:44 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Nov 11, 2006, 03:39 PM
Going to read that discussion, but not right now, because I'm hungover.
But from the little I did read now, I think this discussion is between someone who cares and someone who doesn't, making it not really worthwile.

Cool pictures from Kerrang.

It's actually between someone who made a perfectly acceptable statement directed at someone else, and another person who decided to ignorantly interfere and make accusations of racism despite the fact that they clearly don't know what they're talking about, and that if they did, they would have known that no such racism exists.

That's what I mean. You know what you're talking about, you care enough to get into the how and what of subjects, before saying something about anything.
A lot of people don't do that, and don't value their words as much as you (or me, for that matter) do; they don't care as much about what they say or what they're talking about.

The world would be a better place if more people studied History, don't you think? :D Though having said that, I've met some incredibly ignorant History students.

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 03:58 PM
I do care actually, But when it comes to JuicyFruit i give up.

She's hard fuckin' work.

If you actually listened to what I said instead of stubbornly arguing just for the sake of trying to contradict me, you'd find that I'm not an unreasonable person at all. And none of this shit is personal anyway, I don't hold stuff against people (unless they're obviously complete bastards) but you're not.

I actually enjoy learning about History and took it for G.C.S.E but, they never teach you the real stuff and since then i've only ever learnt about conspiracys and what not, Nothing about Israel or Jewish people so..

That's why i made a mistake but you just look into everything way too far.

You are hard work and i can't deal with people who take everything in life so serious.

At the end of the day, what i think and what you think mean fuck all. End of discussion.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 05:09 PMI actually enjoy learning about History and took it for G.C.S.E but, they never teach you the real stuff and since then i've only ever learnt about conspiracys and what not, Nothing about Israel or Jewish people so..

You are hard work and i can't deal with people who take everything in life so serious.

At the end of the day, what i think and what you think mean fuck all. End of discussion.

You didn't make a mistake - you interfered in something that had nothing to do with you, and as a result of your ignorance you accused me of racism despite having no basis for such an accusation except for your own ignorance.

Usually I don't give a shit. But when it comes to certain issues, such as insulting women and accusing people of racism for no reason at all, I get pissed off. I don't give a shit if that means I take 'everything too far' or that I take life 'too seriously'. The fact of the matter is that I don't, but it's easy for you to dismiss what I'm saying by claiming that the fault lies with me rather than yourself. Did I ask you to get involved in this? No. I was 'talking' to Mazzy. So you can blame yourself for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I apologise for giving a shit about more than just drinking and listening to music and getting laid. Actually I don't apologise. At all.

And on a final note, I wouldn't be such hard work if you learnt what 'tact' is, and could actually read.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Chrisbo

Jagshemash! There is too much bickering in here, so to previde somewhat of a break here's some pictures of me and my mates being bawbags hehe!

Before

After

Strongbow Is GID!

It's very nice! Getting the drinks in before the clock strikes midnight and it gets dearer

Birthday Girl Lee

Two In The Pink, One In The Stink

Maiden Was On I Think

Lee And A Numptee

Up Ze Nose

Cheeky Boys

As Her My Space States, 'I'd rather be somewhere else right now.'

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Juicy Fruit

I'm gonna have to argue even more in this thread if it gets you to post more pictures of yourself... ;D

rxqueen

It's weird how you can make exactly the same facial expression twice, chrisboli..

TheWatcher

lee is pretty hot

i like that pink eyeliner

Chrisbo

Quote from: rxqueen on Nov 11, 2006, 07:38 PM
It's weird how you can make exactly the same facial expression twice, chrisboli..

Hehe, I didnt even try either, it just came up that way. Also shows up my lazy eye hehe!

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 07:36 PM
I'm gonna have to argue even more in this thread if it gets you to post more pictures of yourself... ;D

Haha, nope, nope, nope. No more arguments!

Quote from: TheWatcher on Nov 11, 2006, 07:43 PM
lee is pretty hot

i like that pink eyeliner

Yup, I must agree

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

Dude it's crazy how different you look shaved!

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 05:09 PMI actually enjoy learning about History and took it for G.C.S.E but, they never teach you the real stuff and since then i've only ever learnt about conspiracys and what not, Nothing about Israel or Jewish people so..

You didn't make a mistake - you interfered in something that had nothing to do with you, and as a result of your ignorance you accused me of racism despite having no basis for such an accusation except for your own ignorance.

And on a final note, I wouldn't be such hard work if you learnt what 'tact' is, and could actually read.

:D I did, i saw the picture (since you can't read pictures) Saw the guy with a hat and the boy with the cap and thought they were Jews, Hence why Mazzy put 'i love israel' above the picture and you replied with the shit you replied with, Hence me thinking you was talking about Jews (who i thought were in the picture, for 500th time i've said) and then i said 'that's kinda racist' Kinda, as in i thought you was claiming Jews would steal Mazzy's home country, kinda like saying Mexicans will steal England.

But no, i was wrong and made A Mistake.

See, i've explain and that's exactly what i did, don't bring up more crap, Just shut up with the arguement please.

When everyone else sticks up for you also and argues against me that my mistake was so 'bad' and the fact that i apparently cannot read properly, Then i will gladly kiss your female arse.

Oops did i say female? must mean i'm sexist (can't forget to mention that i'm a gay guy making that remark too!)

Juicy Fruit

People don't bother to get involved on this board, which I like. Generally they're too pissed/stoned to.

And usually when you make a mistake, you apologise for it. Learn some frickin' manners. If I wrongfully accused you of being racist, you'd expect an apology right? It wouldn't happen though, cos I'm not full of shit.

Subliminal

:) I don't either, well not anymore.

Mazzy

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 11, 2006, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 11, 2006, 08:27 AM
i love israel.

Why? They'd take your country too if they were given half the chance.

see, here's where it gets difficult. i support the idea of a palestinian state only in that when they inevitably attack israel, they can legally crush them militarily without incurring censure like "state terrorism" and "human rights atrocity." (though of course israel's actions will draw some other leftist, liberal conceit, like self righteous, noncontextual ire.) the palestinians lost whatever rights they had to a state during the jerusalem riots of 48. (or during their antisemitic rampages during the 20s and 30s, or when they collaborated with the nazis in the 40s, or when they conspired with the british to keep the jews out of then-palestine...) they continue to tarnish their cause with daily incitement, terror attacks, and wholesale racism, even among the upper echelons of their government and society. moreover, their support for hezbollah during the recent war in lebanon and their joy on 9/11 continues to diminish their credibility as the peace loving underdogs who just want their olive groves back. but a similar, hate mongering response from the israelis is simply unacceptable. regardless of whether the palestinians "should" be there or not, forcibly removing and resettling them is a human rights violation, just like the gaza disengagement.

what should we do with them? i doubt there will ever be peace in the area, but right now i'll settle for "relative quiet." we need to work with UNRWA and fatah to get the "refugees" settled...to turn jenin from the hellhole it is now into somewhere more like ramallah or ramat gan: a self sustainable society with decent infrastucture. we need to use the billions of dollars for palestinian humanitarian aid for, well, palestinian humanitarian aid. we need to establish homes, decent schools with decent textbooks (not the hatemongering syrian or iranian ones they recieve now, and not the bowdlerised versions the israeli government tried to palm off on them), food and water, healthcare...if the palestinian government isnt going to do its job (as it has proved numerous times), we need to work with the UN, to put politics and "resettlement" and "terrorism" and "guerilla fighter v. merkava tank" aside and just concentrate on the fact that people are suffering because of their leaders. and i say this not out of any great love for the palestinians and what they profess to stand for, but because it's practical. the israeli government cannot keep getting tangled in its own petty beuracratic bullshit of "roadmaps" and "racism!" and talk on both sides with no result. it's an enormous financial, security, and emotional drain on israeli's to keep living like this. it just bothers me because israel have so many problems of their own that go ignored in the face of "the constant threat," and now they have the palestinians and their indigence, and one government, fraught and fractured as it is, cannot do any of these jobs without help. all the UN is doing right now is entrenching the palestinians more firmly in their hole, completely dependent on spotty outside help.

there are many types of zionists. social zionists, cultural, religious...

to board members surfing this place, do some research on the internet. a lot of the time what people say on this forum [about a lot of topics] is uninformed, biased, or just wrong.

i love how i ranted stupidly about all this, but i would have voted for Likud in a heartbeat. i want to fix my great granfather's country because the israeli flag on his grave breaks my heart. your constant anti-israel remarks are really offensive.

DefGuy

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 11, 2006, 04:45 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 03:32 PM

Did Abe just come from the eye doctor or something?

this pic made me laugh, you know, specially abe, i think he's trying to look like a 'bad motherfucker', but i think he looks like a kid trying to look like a 'bad motherfucker', anyway, this guy fucking rocks

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 12, 2006, 06:28 AMsee, here's where it gets difficult. i support the idea of a palestinian state only in that when they inevitably attack israel, they can legally crush them militarily without incurring censure like "state terrorism" and "human rights atrocity." (though of course israel's actions will draw some other leftist, liberal conceit, like self righteous, noncontextual ire.) the palestinians lost whatever rights they had to a state during the jerusalem riots of 48. (or during their antisemitic rampages during the 20s and 30s, or when they collaborated with the nazis in the 40s, or when they conspired with the british to keep the jews out of then-palestine...) they continue to tarnish their cause with daily incitement, terror attacks, and wholesale racism, even among the upper echelons of their government and society. moreover, their support for hezbollah during the recent war in lebanon and their joy on 9/11 continues to diminish their credibility as the peace loving underdogs who just want their olive groves back.

Since the proper establishment of the Zionist cause at the end of the 19th Century, Jews were already beginning to emigrate to Palestine in order to secure the future prospects of founding Israel. The Palestinians knew what was going on, they knew what the Zionists were trying to do. Hell, I've even heard that the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis - that doesn't mean shit. Are you trying to tell me that you would've stood by not blinking an eyelid if your country was being flooded by another national group - after constant occupation first by the Ottomans and then by the British - because if that's the case, you would've been the exception. And besides, what about the Jewish terrorist groups which existed pre-1948 with the sole intention of establishing a Jewish state by any means necessary? If you want to mudsling, Israel has much, much, much more blood on its hands. And at the end of the day, the claim that Israel is ever the victim in any of this simply won't wash - because it was the Israels who went to Palestine and took the country which was already inhabited by a group of people who had been living there for centuries and centuries. The Israels put themselves in this position of danger, they have no right to complain about people who are simply trying to emancipate themselves from illegal occupation and brutal state terrorism. Especially in light of the fact that the Israel Defence Force (sic!) is the third most advanced army in the world and receives a multitude of American weapons and a third of US annual foreign aid despite being the eleventh wealthiest country in the world and therefore not needing it. The Palestinians don't even have an army. People criticise 'suicide bombers', but do the Palestinians really have any other choice? (Except to choose their own destruction, which I pray will never happen). I'm not condoning this form of combat by the way - all I'm saying is put yourselves in their shoes and imagine how desperate you would become in a situation like that.

Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 12, 2006, 06:28 AMbut a similar, hate mongering response from the israelis is simply unacceptable. regardless of whether the palestinians "should" be there or not, forcibly removing and resettling them is a human rights violation, just like the gaza disengagement.

what should we do with them? i doubt there will ever be peace in the area, but right now i'll settle for "relative quiet." we need to work with UNRWA and fatah to get the "refugees" settled...to turn jenin from the hellhole it is now into somewhere more like ramallah or ramat gan: a self sustainable society with decent infrastucture. we need to use the billions of dollars for palestinian humanitarian aid for, well, palestinian humanitarian aid. we need to establish homes, decent schools with decent textbooks (not the hatemongering syrian or iranian ones they recieve now, and not the bowdlerised versions the israeli government tried to palm off on them), food and water, healthcare...if the palestinian government isnt going to do its job (as it has proved numerous times), we need to work with the UN, to put politics and "resettlement" and "terrorism" and "guerilla fighter v. merkava tank" aside and just concentrate on the fact that people are suffering because of their leaders. and i say this not out of any great love for the palestinians and what they profess to stand for, but because it's practical. the israeli government cannot keep getting tangled in its own petty beuracratic bullshit of "roadmaps" and "racism!" and talk on both sides with no result. it's an enormous financial, security, and emotional drain on israeli's to keep living like this. it just bothers me because israel have so many problems of their own that go ignored in the face of "the constant threat," and now they have the palestinians and their indigence, and one government, fraught and fractured as it is, cannot do any of these jobs without help. all the UN is doing right now is entrenching the palestinians more firmly in their hole, completely dependent on spotty outside help.

there are many types of zionists. social zionists, cultural, religious...

to board members surfing this place, do some research on the internet. a lot of the time what people say on this forum [about a lot of topics] is uninformed, biased, or just wrong.

i love how i ranted stupidly about all this, but i would have voted for Likud in a heartbeat. i want to fix my great granfather's country because the israeli flag on his grave breaks my heart. your constant anti-israel remarks are really offensive.

They're entirely justified though. What if I said your pro-Israel remark was offensive to me? Would that stop you from believing it? No, it wouldn't. Just because your grandfather was Israeli or whatever. I have tons of Palestinian friends and do you have a clue of the suffering they've been through or the suffering their families have been through? Do even care? I doubt it. The Israelis could have avoided all of these attacks if they'd stayed in Europe or wherever they came from. Was there any need to take someone else's country and then subject the former inhabitants to a state-implemented policy of terrorism? I have absolutely no sympathy for Israel. I can almost empathise with the Zionist cause of wanting establish a Jewish homeland - except for the racist element involved that this Jewish homeland would be a Jewish-only state. And the actions of the Israelis over the last 58 years have lost them all possible credibility. They like to portray themselves as unfortunate victims of the Holocaust - and that's fair enough because the Holocaust did happen and it was horrific. But why did they have to come over to Palestine - a country which was completely uninvolved in WW2 - and punish the Palestinians for the crimes committed by Nazi Germany?

Subliminal

I really wish there was a yawn smiley so i'll use this instead..  ::)

>PICTURES<

ToneDef

Fuckin' A. If I wanna read shit like that I'll go buy the Telegraph or some other boring broadsheet.

Gaz

Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 12, 2006, 04:06 PM
Fuckin' A. If I wanna read shit like that I'll go buy the Telegraph or some other boring broadsheet.

Mazzy

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 12, 2006, 01:12 PM

People criticise 'suicide bombers', but do the Palestinians really have any other choice?

i feel bad about doing this here because i am a mod and i should know better but hell, i got to say something.

you're a good person, zara. but you know me, it is my great grandfather's homeland we're talking about so i will insert my opinion and what i know.

there have always been jews in israel, since the exodus. yes, they deserve the land. it is theirs. if you think israeli's should all pack up and leave because they are 'illegally occupying' land then you would also agree that the arabs/kurds/turks should also pack up and leave northern iraq and the hakkari mountains because that is assyrian land. existance of the state of israel is as legitimate as existance of other nations in the region. it will be the same for the state of palestine if incompetent learders of the palestinian people could make some intelligent decisions for their people instead of following the lead of terrorists who rule iran these days. all the states in that region are result of break up of ottoman empire after 1st WW and there has never been a state of palestine during any period in the history. creation of a palestinian state in fact will be the ending of a process which started more than 80 years ago. process of history is slow but it will get there.

do jews deserve to keep israel as their state or should they be declared stateless, thrown into the sea, or wiped out, or sent back to auschwitz?

first of all, the beginning of the state of israel started with the balfour declaration of 2 november 1917, under which "the british government undertook to favour the establishment of a jewish national home in palestine without prejudice to the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by jews in any other country." then came the ligue of nations and then the UN that gave legitimacy to the state of israel. secondly, israelis will not let themselves be kicked out of their homeland; at worst, masada-style or better samson-style, they will bury the whole of the middle east under a radioactive cloud. they have done wrong, stupid and even criminal things in palestine, so have the palestinians. with rabin they came to a hair-breadth to make peace if it was not for that stupid, corrupt, vicious arafat that scuttled everything to have time to put aside a little bit more money. thirdly, i am sure that sometime soon, with a little help from uncle sam, a solution will be found.

you claim i don't understand how your 'palestinian friend's' feel, i ask you, put yourself in the shoes of a jewish person perhaps, who fled europe during the holocaust and has lived in israel for over 60 years. what would you then feel is the best way of moving forward and assuring peace? jesus, if you move jews, you send a message to the palestinians that terror works, encouraging them to continue on their stated quest to wipe israel off the map, AND you incite israeli extremism (no'ar ha giva, or whatever they're called) and civil strife (see: amona, see: gush katif) as well as disenfranchisement. as for moving palestinians: keeping them confined to the west bank and gaza hasnt been particularly effective; they still manage to infiltrate to perpetrate terror attacks, even when there's a six meter wall. and if a jewish force went into a palestinian village or camp or whatever to try to move them, there would be a massacre. the IDF will unleash tear gas and rubber bullets on civilians, and palestinian mobs will rip young israeli soldiers to shreds with their bare hands and various blunt instruments, like they did in ramallah in october of 2000, or like they did in march 2004 (in, i think, jenin.) not to mention that the entire world would be on israel's arse in ten minutes. not to mention that, uh, where will israel put them? jews are not the only obstacle to peace. i go further to suggest that arabs need to learn to take basic responsibility for their actions and stop blaming israel and the west for all their problems. solution will be simple once this is in place.

i've blabbed too much but heres a question, do the palestinians deserve a state? given that they also engage in mass violence, murder, assasination and destruction AND they have 'invaded' and tried to overthrow the governments of every one of their neighbours except egypt they have showed themselves to be just as reprehensible as you claim the Jewish state is, so we'd be replacing one evil with another.

to my mind arguing who is right here is pointless, this is a fight that goes back almost 4000 years and the reason it goes on is because no one has got the guts to accept the truth that violence breeds greater violence and solves nothing. if you want to reply to this, reply to it in my thread otherwise: the end.

Martin

Read a lot of wise words here.
But back to the pictures indeed.

tarkil

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Nov 12, 2006, 08:34 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 12, 2006, 04:06 PM

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.