Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

haha, it must be the weather, it isn't our health insurance, at least according to michael moore.

ToneDef

Seriously man, I been to the US twice and everybody looks good. straight, white teeth.. Good complexions.. Nice tans. You too alvarez. Whenever you post pics I have to do a double take to ensure it ain't George fucking Washington or some shit.

alvarezbassist17

whenever you post pictures i always think i'm on a heroin binge or anakin skywalker's gonna jump in out of nowhere.

but yeah, braces are huge in the states, and i dunno about the complexion thing, i've always heard that people in the mediterranean have the best complexions because they eat a lot of fish.

ToneDef

Aaaaaahaha

Yeah I guess you're right that other parts of the world have better skin and stuff.. But compared to the people I see here you guys are like models. It's shitty weather all year round here really (although I kinda prefer cold, rainy days/nights) and then when we get a few weeks of blazing sun everyone turns fucking pink where they've been lapping it up so fast.

We don't have like reallll bad teeth or anything.. Mine aren't too bad at all for sure. Although there sure as fuck ain't too many sets of pearly whites around. A couple guys I work with have the worst teeth ever.. Like rotting and shit, but then they don't vist the dentist.

alvarezbassist17

yeah, i'm a fan of the dentist.  and i totally know what you mean about the weather, when i spend a winter in duluth, i come back to minneapolis looking like a pale piece of shit. then i get back here and spend a few days in the sun and after getting over the first burn i look like sex.  but pale works for you, man, totally.

4th Eye

That conversation reminds me of this: Swedish vs british nightclubs

law

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 20, 2007, 06:50 AM
whenever you post pictures i always think i'm on a heroin binge or anakin skywalker's gonna jump in out of nowhere.

lol me too

ToneDef

Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 20, 2007, 07:29 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Mate that's quality. A fucking extreme case, but yeah somewhat true. Basically all the worse parts of English people mixed together and thrown in a club. Fuck me though, there are plenty of fuckable girls here. Lovin' the geezers with the whole "got in a fight last night coz some bloke looked at my bird, but ended up getting decked" look on a couple of 'em.

Also, eye fucking eye at the Swedish girls. Take me there. I'd use my fuckin' lightsaber on a few of them.

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
Seriously man, I been to the US twice and everybody looks good. straight, white teeth.. Good complexions.. Nice tans. You too alvarez. Whenever you post pics I have to do a double take to ensure it ain't George fucking Washington or some shit.
It for sure has nothing to do with the weather seeing as how the states has like 6 different climates.  But it is the teeth.  Good teeth have been a symbol of health for centuries now.  And for some reason Americans take orthodontics and oral hygiene more serious that pretty much everyone else in the world.  Its probably just vanity.  But its true.  Also all the growth hormones we pump into our cows and other foods just make us bigger people.  Its not healthy by any means.  But we are huge compared to most of the world.  Just walking around japan blows my mind as to how small the people are.  Because even the Asian americans are way bigger than these guys.  That growth hormones in the food is no BS.  And also like alvarez said. We do have great healthcare in the states.  Regardless of what all the whiner liberals want to say

ToneDef

I didn't mean like from sheer size, just general 'healthy glow', you know? But, as gay as it sounds, it's defskulls mouth (I was gonna say lips, but seriously) that makes him look American. Maybe his eyes too. I gotta stop the heroin binges and toilet diving.

4th Eye

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 20, 2007, 09:54 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Jul 20, 2007, 07:29 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Mate that's quality. A fucking extreme case, but yeah somewhat true. Basically all the worse parts of English people mixed together and thrown in a club. Fuck me though, there are plenty of fuckable girls here. Lovin' the geezers with the whole "got in a fight last night coz some bloke looked at my bird, but ended up getting decked" look on a couple of 'em.

Also, eye fucking eye at the Swedish girls. Take me there. I'd use my fuckin' lightsaber on a few of them.

Scandinavian girls are teh win! Especially swedish and norwegian.

My friend just ordered tickets to Sweden in september. We're going by boat and those trips are always sick. Booze n' hoes yo! :)

ToneDef

You fuckin' know. I boned a Norwegian girl when I went to Prague. I fucking came on her tits man *High Five*

I'm fuckin' stooooooned and eating Crunchy Nut Cornflakes man. I swear to you, this is fucking heaven in a bowl.

Jacob

people in Sweden are really fucking healthy too. it's sickening how huge all these health crazes are over here. you can barely find any food that doesn't say "0% sugar!", "0.0001% fat", "99% fibres" etc...

but the girls look good thanks to that, so I'm not complaining :D
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

pissedandpierced

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 20, 2007, 07:03 AM
Aaaaaahaha

Yeah I guess you're right that other parts of the world have better skin and stuff.. But compared to the people I see here you guys are like models. It's shitty weather all year round here really (although I kinda prefer cold, rainy days/nights) and then when we get a few weeks of blazing sun everyone turns fucking pink where they've been lapping it up so fast.

We don't have like reallll bad teeth or anything.. Mine aren't too bad at all for sure. Although there sure as fuck ain't too many sets of pearly whites around. A couple guys I work with have the worst teeth ever.. Like rotting and shit, but then they don't vist the dentist.

You make me laugh, all true though. Americans seem to think that British people have bad teeth, it's quite stereotypical really, the amount of times I have watched American sitcoms or cartoons, they always reference British people of having bad teeth, saying that there is a severe lack of dentists in the UK and when a surgery is taking on new clients, people will queue all night to register. It took 3 and a half years for me to get my wisdom teeth taken out. I fucking hate paying National Insurance, it's a joke.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jul 20, 2007, 10:31 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 20, 2007, 06:38 AM
It for sure has nothing to do with the weather seeing as how the states has like 6 different climates.  But it is the teeth.  Good teeth have been a symbol of health for centuries now.  And for some reason Americans take orthodontics and oral hygiene more serious that pretty much everyone else in the world.  Its probably just vanity.  But its true.  Also all the growth hormones we pump into our cows and other foods just make us bigger people.  Its not healthy by any means.  But we are huge compared to most of the world.  Just walking around japan blows my mind as to how small the people are.  Because even the Asian americans are way bigger than these guys.  That growth hormones in the food is no BS.  And also like alvarez said. We do have great healthcare in the states.  Regardless of what all the whiner liberals want to say

we're actually shorter on a whole than a bunch of scandinavian countries, our average height has gone down a lot recently, i just read an article about it.  i think it's because of immigration haha.  our healthcare is way too fuckin expensive here though.  loootta people makin a looot of money off of something that really shouldn't be profitable.  at least to the extent it is.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Emo.

Go cut yourself and cry about it.

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
I didn't mean like from sheer size, just general 'healthy glow', you know? But, as gay as it sounds, it's defskulls mouth (I was gonna say lips, but seriously) that makes him look American. Maybe his eyes too. I gotta stop the heroin binges and toilet diving.
No I get it.  There is a whole science to the growth of the human body and how we develop under certain nutritional circumstances.  Like developed jaw bones are a sign of good health and nutrition.  But go figure.  Most of hollywoods hotties have really well developed jaw bones.  Because good health is subconsciously a sign of beauty to humans. 

and to you and alvarez.  When I was talking about size I did not mean so much height.  Just all around big people.  Muscles and bone structure and sometimes height.  Americans are just BIG.  Even our fat people are fatter.   But I mean, I just feel thick compared to most other people I meet from other countries.  Granted I spend a lot of time in asia.  But still.

ChickdelaLynch

Sam

^^you need to post pictures more often