Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Livewire

the real Timon and Pumba

devilinside

theis

Haha, awesome. Is that a real pic?

shine down unshy

Quote from: Livewire on Aug 22, 2009, 01:07 AM
the real Timon and Pumba

Hahahah that's so fucking cool! 

theis

wither-I

^^hahahahaha nice! wo did it?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

TheWatcher

Crazylegs

wither i: you got a crazy mop going on.

Urantia23

devilinside

Quote from: wither-I on Aug 22, 2009, 09:04 PM

Is that you and the moms? And seriously,your hair doesn't even look real! I've never seen natural curls on a white dude the way yours are...amazing!

wither-I

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 23, 2009, 08:22 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Aug 22, 2009, 09:04 PM

Is that you and the moms? And seriously,your hair doesn't even look real! I've never seen natural curls on a white dude the way yours are...amazing!
well she's more like my second mama. she's my mom's bestie. and thank you. i just made a year growing my hair and i never knew it would shape up how it did... i mean i had grown it out previously but it just fro'd out huge.. i guess the fro comes before the fall... its also weird because people ask me nearly everyday if i perm my hair and it always makes me laugh! i mean really it just sounds absurd.. i never even wash my hair... with shampoo that is..

Nailec

if communism would be so easy  :(

Nailec

some street art

wither-I

SNEAK PEEK ON MY NEW PIECE (on a very small portion of the canvas)

Jerry_Curls

My skin look awesome against brick walls....I need a new pose too. Pinch my nips?

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Aug 25, 2009, 11:01 PM

I love it dude.  I wish I had friends that could draw-paint like that so I could requisition them to draw my tattoo.

So my two best friends are both from Louisiana and are insane LSU and Saints fans.  They would be really jealous of you if they saw that pic.  I have never seen people so fanatical about their home state. 

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Aug 26, 2009, 11:01 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Aug 25, 2009, 11:01 PM

I love it dude.  I wish I had friends that could draw-paint like that so I could requisition them to draw my tattoo.

So my two best friends are both from Louisiana and are insane LSU and Saints fans.  They would be really jealous of you if they saw that pic.  I have never seen people so fanatical about their home state. 
thanks bro! it means a great deal to hear that... people down here are indeed fanatical, its unreal... the culture is just very odd compared to the rest of the southeast region; different food, music, art, and everything cultural... so i guess the pride lies in the difference like an outsider unlike the square er something.. what were you planning for a tattoo??

nonesuch

if you want me, come get me

how the fuck you gon take me
i drink your milkshake