the batman

cm punk is an angel descending from the heavens

wither-I

no way you like that shit

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Penicks

it's great fun, people should really be more open to it

No More Sugar

if it was real it might be a little cooler, but not since i was like 7. the undertaker is old
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Penicks

i watch pro wrestling for the same reason i watch an action movie, to have some good mindless fun

ToneDef

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 07, 2009, 05:47 PM
i watch pro wrestling for the same reason i watch an action movie, to have some good mindless fun

I understand that totally.

But it's just so shit. I can't stand it.

theis

Got a haircut and walked the dog.

Cold winter

Warm winter

Desperately trying to grow a beard, haha.

lostpilot

yeahhhhhhh I've been trying that too. failed miserably. I guess I'm not old enough, twenty-one, yet. but well, my father (our face structure is very similar, I inherited a lot from him) has a normal full grown beard. shiteeeee. well, Theis, at least you have a macho face, lol. I have my baby face, score. successfully loving myself since 1988

theis

Yeah, both my brother and father has no problem with growing a beard, so i guess it's just a matter of time. It's coming around okay though, haha.

lostpilot

I still care too much about my "public image" so I do not even bother not shaving anymore. Cause I look like homeless person pretty fast.

defskull

I can very comfortably still go outside wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  It never gets cold in Texas.

theis

Lucky. I hate the cold.

indychinoluv

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 08, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah, both my brother and father has no problem with growing a beard, so i guess it's just a matter of time. It's coming around okay though, haha.
I've been growing my beard now for about 8 months. Shapeing it is a bitch!!!!! Luckily its past the itchy stage.

My advice is that you are gonna have to go it rough for a couple of months and get it as bushy as possible.  then shape it.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 07, 2009, 05:47 PM
Same here dude. I've gone mad on wrestling as of late. Its ballet for men!

Law

I found Zangeif!

theis

It's all about teamwork.

defskull

Where did you get your sig pic?

Vesanic

Man, that's horrible.

Gender Fail

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...