Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

it is completely bizzare how people roll joints with tobacco...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lostpilot

I'm not sure what you're smoking, but if some of my friends smokes a joint it contains top quality mj. so usually even with three or four people on a joint with tobacco, they all get absolutely blazed. though I'd prefer full mj thing.

indychinoluv

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 10, 2009, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure what you're smoking, but if some of my friends smokes a joint it contains top quality mj. so usually even with three or four people on a joint with tobacco, they all get absolutely blazed. though I'd prefer full mj thing.
I know! Here in New Zealand it is unheard of to mix tobacco, but in Aussie its pretty much the norm. Personally, I don't like the taste and the skunk here is such a high quality (esp. this season) that it's almost a crime to mix it.

lostpilot

exactly. that is why my friends prefer bongs or pipes:)
for the win!

wither-I

i had NEVER seen or even heard of people doing it until i travelled in southeast asia and austalia. it was mainly aussies and other europeans... if you were to even suggest putting tobacco in a j in the US you would be slapped.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

Quote from: defskull on Nov 09, 2009, 08:43 PM
Where did you get your sig pic?

I found it randomly on some site. Can't remember.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: wither-I on Nov 10, 2009, 03:45 AM
i had NEVER seen or even heard of people doing it until i travelled in southeast asia and austalia. it was mainly aussies and other europeans... if you were to even suggest putting tobacco in a j in the US you would be slapped.

yeah dude my buddy lived in germany for a couple months and came back all about spliffs, and i'm definitely not a fan.  I'm not very big on joints in general though, If I'm gonna roll somethin i'd rather roll up a blunt, but I love my spoon for any situation and am always down for bong rips.

Penicks

hello, this is me

i was drunk

trash cans need love too

my award winning smile

Crazylegs

you look like a right twat.

only joking, you're hella cute.

Jacob

whoa, you look nothing like I expected.

pleasantly surpised I am.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

huh, I expected Penicks to be different
oh what internet does to us

Nailec

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 10, 2009, 05:13 PM

yeah dude my buddy lived in germany for a couple months and came back all about spliffs, and i'm definitely not a fan.  I'm not very big on joints in general though, If I'm gonna roll somethin i'd rather roll up a blunt, but I love my spoon for any situation and am always down for bong rips.

ma dick is longer!

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 10, 2009, 11:01 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 10, 2009, 05:13 PM

ma dick is longer!

haha

penickss you look awesome, keep it up
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

raynor

Penicks = singer/drummer from No Age?

Livewire

Quote from: raynor on Nov 10, 2009, 11:37 PM
Penicks = singer/drummer from No Age?

We need to do a celebrity look alike thread.

No More Sugar

man im way too fucked up for this shit
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

devilinside

Don't get mean about this,but I totally see it.

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 10, 2009, 09:07 PM

And he was totally cute in 17 again.

:P

shine down unshy

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Penicks

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 11, 2009, 12:47 AM
Don't get mean about this,but I totally see it.

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 10, 2009, 09:07 PM

And he was totally cute in 17 again.

:P

well, i just got mean about that

i am thrice the man that faggot is

also i'm twenty years old so it's normal i have a baby face!

right?  :-\