Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jan 21, 2010, 05:49 AM
you don't need to be hairless down there to feel clean.

That's why I put " subjective word ". :)

Quote from: blixa on Jan 21, 2010, 05:49 AM
she's even shaves her brows off and draws on her own. she's amzingly fascinating to look at though.

I have a friend who does the exact same thing. She does her own make up and she makes her own brows up. She's pretty beautiful to look at too, actually, she looks like a sexy doll. Without the " non-living " look, though, that's what is so fascinating about that. But when she takes all her make up off, she looks like a baby zombie, that's pretty freaky. But she says she feels better this way than with brows. Mentalities are really a treasure, ha !

Crazylegs

the drawn on eyebrows looks ridiculous.

lostpilot

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 21, 2010, 04:33 AM
I just would say that, in the popular culture, for men, women are synonym of purity, or perfect aesthetics.

this :)

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 20, 2010, 04:37 AM
Don't mean to be mean but is that a real moustache ? 'Cause if it is, fucking shave it, it's horrible !

It's growing..how else will it reach it's full potential?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

bake sale part one:

Nailec

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 21, 2010, 08:42 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 21, 2010, 04:33 AM
I just would say that, in the popular culture, for men, women are synonym of purity, or perfect aesthetics.

this :)

or it could be some infantile need to have sexual relations to young women. but since this is (for good reasons) forbidden, men try their women to look as much as children as possible.

blixa

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jan 21, 2010, 09:21 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 20, 2010, 04:37 AM
Don't mean to be mean but is that a real moustache ? 'Cause if it is, fucking shave it, it's horrible !

It's growing..how else will it reach it's full potential?

i reckon it may have the potential to be a hutz:

hutz's stache is orgasmic in my books. if only you had greek in you, brian. if you did, you would have grown one in two days or something hahaha.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jan 21, 2010, 12:11 PM

That's even worse than this pic of the guy without the half of his hair you posted.  ;D

No offend, just my opinion.

blixa

i have a lot of respect for eugene hutz coming from where he did and making something of himself. that is a very attractive quality in a man. i also happen to think that he's quite innovative in his style:

he has this playfulness about him and he is a good-looking man. by now it should be obvious that my taste isn't like everybody elses. i don't go for the brad pitt's and george clooney's. i would run away screaming in the opposite direction.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nailec on Jan 21, 2010, 11:25 AM
or it could be some infantile need to have sexual relations to young women. but since this is (for good reasons) forbidden, men try their women to look as much as children as possible.

That sounds creepy to me and it's totally not my case. When I make love to my girlfriend and when I feel her shapes, it gives me the sensation that she's a grown woman and I love that.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jan 21, 2010, 02:39 PM
i have a lot of respect for eugene hutz coming from where he did and making something of himself. that is a very attractive quality in a man. i also happen to think that he's quite innovative in his style
he has this playfulness about him and he is a good-looking man. by now it should be obvious that my taste isn't like everybody elses. i don't go for the brad pitt's and george clooney's. i would run away screaming in the opposite direction.

Gotta admit I know nothing about this guy, I'd say that he would look awesome without this moustache. I hate moustaches, it totally fucks up my notion of a good looking man, I really find them ridiculous. I'd rather have a rough beard, that's sexier imo.

But I totally respect your taste and I love to see the many totally different opinions about such a detail.

wither-I

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 21, 2010, 07:11 AM
the drawn on eyebrows looks ridiculous.

waffle house waitresses wear these.

godforsaken

"coming into the nearness of distance"

your sister gets me hard

sing blue silver

Jerry_Curls

i have a lot of respect for eugene hutz coming from where he did and making something of himself. that is a very attractive quality in a man. i also happen to think that he's quite innovative in his style:

Isn't he in Gogol Bordello?

We go for the same time of guys then...I like a more natural, grizzly kind of guy.

Someone like ....any one of these guys haha

--- - -- - - - - - --

Here is another picture from the same night

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Vesanic

Hahah damn I didn't even know you were gay.

wither-I

jerry curl,. youre the only guy ive ever wanted to fuck.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

blixa

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jan 22, 2010, 01:21 AM

Isn't he in Gogol Bordello?

We go for the same time of guys then...I like a more natural, grizzly kind of guy.

Someone like ....any one of these guys haha

--- - -- - - - - - --

Here is another picture from the same night

yes. he's a founding member of gogol bordello. we should go man hunting sometime hahaha. i think you might be more successful than me though. i seem to attract the hippie grateful dead types...with neck tattooes, and who want to have unprotected sex.

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 21, 2010, 02:43 PM
i have a lot of respect for eugene hutz coming from where he did and making something of himself. that is a very attractive quality in a man. i also happen to think that he's quite innovative in his style

Gotta admit I know nothing about this guy, I'd say that he would look awesome without this moustache. I hate moustaches, it totally fucks up my notion of a good looking man, I really find them ridiculous. I'd rather have a rough beard, that's sexier imo.

But I totally respect your taste and I love to see the many totally different opinions about such a detail.

i just realised that i have never been interested in or dated someone who had no facial hair of some sort.

shine down unshy

Safe to assume you're a John Lennon fan then?

blixa

Quote from: shine down unshy on Jan 22, 2010, 06:03 AM
Safe to assume you're a John Lennon fan then?

i'm a george fan.