Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

yeah I know, I'm just speaking generally.

anyways, Crazylegs link made me think of this:

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

devilinside

She has anger issues

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Aww, kitty.

I've been wanting to get a kitten lately. It's weird because I don't even fucking like cats.

devilinside

Yeah I don't like them either,but she's pretty damn awesome. I got her from a shelter 3 years ago,and I still have her so that's a good sign. My dog however hates her. But she's very photogenic.  :P

This one is my life though. Didn't think I could love another dog like I loved my JRT that died...but this girl is amazing.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I want a pug so bad. I love those bulging DERP DERP DERP eyes that they have.

devilinside

They are FABULOUS!! The snorting,sometimes retarded looking alien face make me smile daily. When she drinks water,excess gets stuck in her lips and she drips everywhere. That and her snotty sneezes ...I have to mop many times a day. (but thats because I'm a clean freak too)  I highly recommend getting one when you can. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I think I'm gonna get a blue heeler when I move to Portland though. My dad has two and they're amazing dogs. Smart as hell. They constantly surprise me with their genius.

theis

Boxers, English Bulldogs, Pugs and French Bulldogs = most awesome dogs in the world.

lostpilot

I'm so excited, today I finished the 11th song of my upcoming album, 'Constellations'. only 4 left to go, and it's already more than an hour long. and I think I have a release date - 4.20

hope I won't start hating every song up to that date

devilinside

Quote from: theis on Mar 18, 2010, 10:08 PM
Boxers, English Bulldogs, Pugs and French Bulldogs = most awesome dogs in the world.
Absolutely...but Jack Russels rawk too.  :'(

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 19, 2010, 12:02 AM
I'm so excited, today I finished the 11th song of my upcoming album, 'Constellations'. only 4 left to go, and it's already more than an hour long. and I think I have a release date - 4.20

Do you have a picture to prove this or just felt the need to post that in a picture thread?

sing blue silver

me too granny...oh sweet jesus, me too.

shine down unshy

lostpilot

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 19, 2010, 02:07 AM
Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 19, 2010, 12:02 AM

Do you have a picture to prove this or just felt the need to post that in a picture thread?

I have no idea why I posted this here.
I was pretty sure this was the Bullshit Thread tab, apparently not.. sorry :)

devilinside

Oh no problem...I was just curious if you had pictures. :)

lostpilot

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 19, 2010, 12:59 PM
Oh no problem...I was just curious if you had pictures. :)

well, I have some version of the covers by a lithuanian photographer (she made all of my covers up to this album), but I still have to rework them again and again, you know, fonts, etc etc.

the basic cover "material" is in my signature :)

I will post them in a little while, I guess.

devilinside

Awesome :)

My little soccer pro's back at work.
(my son in white shorts-7th year playing (14'th season,they do spring and fall) ,daughter in white jacket- 3rd yearplaying (6th season))

<3

blixa

lostpilot

The only new pictures of me are from the slowattack live shows.
I can't remember the last picture I had NOT from a live show.