Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

sing blue silver

^^that really sucks dude.

devilinside

It does really bad. Kids have been out of school,we can't use water,people are dead and missing...not to mention many historical landmarks are ruined. It breaks my heart...I love my city. :(    One thing that's fucked though...is there has been hardly any mention of it on the world news.  >:(

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DN&Dato=20100504&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=5040802&Ref=PH

Crazylegs

I didn't know of it until you posted the pictures.

Jacob

I haven't heard a word about it either. hope you and your kids are fine and will remain so until it's over.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

sorry to hear that, Kelly.
nature is surely a bitch sometimes :/

bright lights, big city

nbc news has been talking about this. it really sucks. i saw LP Field today on espn... completely underwater. unbelievable. kelly, how is your house? is there flooding there as well?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Nailec

america being flooded. thats really the wet dream of the anti-america fraction here

devilinside

Thanks guys. My house only has a little water in the garage...luckily I live on a plateau,but if I had been lower it would have been much worse. The kids are finally going to be able to go back to school tomorrow too...thank jeebus.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36925152#36925152

Yeah...LP field is messed up,as is Bridgestone Arena. (where the Preds play) Amazing I was just at Bridgestone last week,and now it's underwater. A lot of musicians have lost some of their gear as well. But I appreciate your kind words...this has been really hard for me.

sing blue silver

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2010, 02:41 AM
Thanks guys. My house only has a little water in the garage...luckily I live on a plateau,but if I had been lower it would have been much worse. The kids are finally going to be able to go back to school tomorrow too...thank jeebus.

Yeah...LP field is messed up,as is Bridgestone Arena. (where the Preds play) Amazing I was just at Bridgestone last week,and now it's underwater. A lot of musicians have lost some of their gear as well. But I appreciate your kind words...this has been really hard for me.

well at least the predators don't have to worry about missing any playoff games. buh dum bum.

still a terrible thing to happen.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 05, 2010, 02:56 AM
Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2010, 02:41 AM

well at least the predators don't have to worry about missing any playoff games. buh dum bum.

still a terrible thing to happen.
ok that was just plain awesome haha
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

my sister got a tattoo a few days ago and the tattoo artist that did it won't stop texting her. i don't know if she's interested. he's like, "we should go to hawaii" and she's like, "i don't know you!"

chick de la lynch

Your sister dyed her hair. I think she looks better brunette.

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 05, 2010, 11:56 PM
Your sister dyed her hair. I think she looks better brunette.

she changes all the time. she looks best with chocolate brown, i agree. she always goes back to being blonde.

theis

Your sister is highly bangable.

Vesanic

blixa

all my male friends like her. heck, all my female friends like her too. she's too old for you, theis. i had to share a room with her for ages. i have lots of photos of her sleeping.

theis

Haha, how old is she? She looks late 20's.