Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

septic tanks...so sexy.

bright lights, big city

Back in my college days, I had an extra 100 pounds of weight, my best beard, and a shaggy jew-fro. Nowadays I manage to shave once a week and have a receding hairline.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 20, 2011, 04:41 PM
if Penicks is easy on the eyes, I sure as hell am the opposite.

looks like I was camping out next to someone with explosive diarrhea.

that's more or less how I imagined you, sans all that shit and the expression on your face.

Crazylegs

Brilliant picture. What's really going on? It looks like you're doing some offroad running in a pink shirt and headband.

bright lights, big city

that basically is exactly what happened haha. http://warriordash.com/  did it with a couple of friends. basically a 5k with a dozen obstacles thrown in. like mud hills, creeks, fire, cargo nets, rope climbs, etc.

here's a sweet before and after of me and my buds.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i can't decide whether i like you with or without the mud. they're both doing it for me.

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Jun 21, 2011, 02:23 PM
i can't decide whether i like you with or without the mud. they're both doing it for me.

In the butt!!!

Amirite?

blixa

my butt's getting wet???

that is wrong on so many levels...

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 21, 2011, 01:29 PM
that basically is exactly what happened haha. http://warriordash.com/  did it with a couple of friends. basically a 5k with a dozen obstacles thrown in. like mud hills, creeks, fire, cargo nets, rope climbs, etc.

My sister went to this earlier this year...did you go to the one in SoCal or are there multiple ones across the nation?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 21, 2011, 03:47 PM
my butt's getting wet???

that is wrong on so many levels...
what, you've never had mud butt? or a bad case of swamp ass??

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 21, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 21, 2011, 01:29 PM
that basically is exactly what happened haha. http://warriordash.com/  did it with a couple of friends. basically a 5k with a dozen obstacles thrown in. like mud hills, creeks, fire, cargo nets, rope climbs, etc.

My sister went to this earlier this year...did you go to the one in SoCal or are there multiple ones across the nation?
no I guess they travel around and do one every week because they were talking about coming from Minneapolis last week. The one I went to was in the Chicago suburbs.
DERP

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 20, 2011, 04:41 PM
if Penicks is easy on the eyes, I sure as hell am the opposite.

looks like I was camping out next to someone with explosive diarrhea.

DAYUUUM GINA! hahaha Thats awesome!

Oldnewtype

Just wanted to post this because i think its fucking hilarious.

Girl I was dating 2 weeks ago.

Girl I'm dating now.

I'm sooooo over fat chicks.

sing blue silver

working your way up in the world dude. good job.

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 25, 2011, 07:33 AM
working your way up in the world dude. good job.

this

from_musings

hey oldnewtype, is this new blonde girl normally out of your leauge material? if im not mistaken, that bigger lady dumped you? don't know what to make of it. this broad spectrum of your women's apperences confuse me.just be careful with dissing these fat chics because you might go back there sometime. until then, two thumbs up!

Vesanic

from_musings

what a mean thing to say. she's got beautiful hair though

Vesanic

from_musings

what's mean is that you are realistic,there's no contradiction in between the two at all.
one doesn't have to be realistic but you went there anyway and that's what's mean. you didn't fix shit  ; )

Vesanic

I didn't mean to be mean, that's what I mean.