Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i have too many books. it would never work haha

Crazylegs

There's something romantic about the whole living on a boat thing, but i think the reality of the situation would kick in pretty quick for the non-swashbuckling people like us, i think. It's just not that comfortable. It's more a thing you would do if you own a boat and know you're just going to live somewhere for a short amount of time, then you can save some money i guess. Rent for a spot in the marina is usually cheaper than an appartment.

blixa

i'm more of a cabin or caravan person. i would actually live in a caravan if i don't end up with a partner or anything.

black coffee

to live on a boat you need a strong stomache... how  about a houseboat instead

thats the life

Diplo

Quote from: blixa on Oct 08, 2014, 01:33 PM
i'd love to live on a boat.

Quote from: Diplo on Oct 08, 2014, 12:25 AM
Nice hair, nice bra, you seem to have nice lips too.

what about my guns, man?

Not so good but I will deal with it.

Come on people, living on a boat is terrible.

Penicks

a fucking boat jesus christ kill me

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Oct 08, 2014, 05:10 PM
to live on a boat you need a strong stomache... how  about a houseboat instead

thats the life

oh man, yeah. that's a beautiful boathouse. i see them on the hawkesbury river when i'm on the train and it goes past.

deftones86

I work on barge drilling rigs and after a couple months on the water land is all you dream about. but maybe thats because im at work and stuck in the ocean... maybe if i had a hobbit house boat like that one i might enjoy it. maybe. no. no. probably not.

blixa

i love land but it's nice to get away on the water. it's so freeing.

deftones86

the ocean to me is special because it connects everything bringing parts of the world together. thats the part about it i like the possibility to go any where. now just sitting on the surface going no where? nah

blixa

i live in a country that is surrounded by water and everything is romanticised as being an "ocean away" so i have this notion of the ocean as being an ideal. the worst way for me to die would be drowning though.

deftones86

yea drowning is pretty horrible I once had a lung full water. Most definitely not an experience I would  recommend.

Martin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 29, 2014, 05:41 PM
Queefing Ash will be my new hardcore punk band's name.

DO IT.
Hahaha that name is just...great xD

theis

Been growing a beard lately. Quite happy with the result, so far!

deftones47

OBEY THE BEARD!!!

bright lights, big city

Damn, and I just shaved mine off last weekend. Keep it going!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Why in fuck would you do that?!

bright lights, big city

Change of pace I guess. Had it since I went to Greece in June, so that's a pretty long commitment for me, haha.

But now it happens to be 25 degrees outside, and I feel so cold and naked without it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Well that's what happens when you shave off your beard. I don't feel bad. If I were a man, I would always have a beard.

blixa

was gonna but didn't.