Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Official 'Game Zone' Thread

Started by Drop-Dead, Feb 17, 2006, 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manic_bastard

i only make time for some tetris 2. but apparently someone already beat my high score. time to crank up good music and try to de-throne that stranger..

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 13, 2006, 03:34 AM
Might be the wrong place to post but I got given a cool free game the other day which some here might dig.

http://www.soldat.prv.pl/

I play that game all the time. Wanna skirmish?

wharf rat

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Mar 13, 2006, 03:20 AM
@che, or anyone..

how does Mahjong work? i can't do anything

Just match the shit up.  Goal is to get rid of them all.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

You can only match the ones on the edges.

Drop-Dead

more games added today:

submarines, ponx, color boxes, vlax, blix, sk8_prison, marsrover, pssst, militarywar

DeftonesATF27

The new Tomb Raider video game has the hottest adaption of Lara Croft yet.

TheProzacFairy

It really kicks the llamas ass

Chrisbo

When I get my money, I'll get that game! I've missed Lara *goes to dig out Tomb Raider III from the box in the cupboard*

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

manic_bastard

im too lazy to beat Kingdom Hearts II. too much shit to do in that game. i have to return it to blockbuster anyway. good game though.

Chrisbo

I hate when you're getting into a game but you have to return it to the shop. Makes me think I should get a job and then I can actually buy the game heh!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

manic_bastard

ha yeah, damn straight. just think back when you rented a game and in only 2 days you had to return it.  if it was still like that now, you'd get nothing done

rxqueen

Ha, I'm so good.. (not really, Defcubus got all the hard games.. he's insane!)

I've been addicted to ballo for months now.. it breaks my head.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: manic_bastard on Apr 12, 2006, 08:45 PM
ha yeah, damn straight. just think back when you rented a game and in only 2 days you had to return it.  if it was still like that now, you'd get nothing done

Damn i remember as a kid me and my brother would rent a game from hastings and have to return the next day, so wed just stay up all night and do anything to beat it, then if you beat the game you got it for an extra day or youd get another one for free.

I think that sort of work ethic helped me become who i declair as the best video gamer ever, me.

Chrisbo

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Apr 12, 2006, 09:53 PM

Damn i remember as a kid me and my brother would rent a game from hastings and have to return the next day, so wed just stay up all night and do anything to beat it, then if you beat the game you got it for an extra day or youd get another one for free.

Shit, we dont get any of those kinda deals or that here, that rules! Well the getting another out for free anyway, dont know why you'd want an extra day with a game you'd already completed (secrets or some add on shit I suppose...).

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 13, 2006, 06:47 PM

Shit, we dont get any of those kinda deals or that here, that rules! Well the getting another out for free anyway, dont know why you'd want an extra day with a game you'd already completed (secrets or some add on shit I suppose...).

Yeah it was a cool deal until hastings started charging 6 bucks for 5 nights. Thats ok, I've still got spank-tra-vision.

Chrisbo

$6 for 5 nights??? That's like the equivalent price we get stuff (new releases) for 2 nights. Though as stuff gets older the price gets cheaper and for more nights which is cool!

manic_bastard

I think that sort of work ethic helped me become who i declair as the best video gamer ever, me.

thats a nice fucking deal. i wish it was like that for me back then. i'd use the coupons you get in the mail. rent one get one free. ha, staying up all night trying to beat the game was awesome whenever i did it

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Far away

I was playing a few minutes ago CS 1.6

BOOOOOOM
Heahshot! ;)