Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Azwethinkweiz

moz, your sig makes me cum.

aaaahh, for fucks sake, give me some money so i can get a WII!

Moz La Punk

Sure, I'll put some dollars in my floppy drive.

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Moz La Punk

Yay for POSITIVE videogame news.

Crazylegs

Have you read about the new oblivion thingy coming this spring?

Moz La Punk

Yeah, seems great. I dont know about oblivion though man, Ive spend so many hours but I swing in opinion from great to meh about this game. Its so free, but its also lacking in personality. Its like the setting for a great fantasy story is there, but you have to make it up in your head.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Moz, buy me a 360 for my birthday and mail it to me so I can shoot you in the face in Rainbow Six.

Moz La Punk

Haha yea sure. I would buy a PS3 for myself with that money.

Variable

moz buy me a 9mm and a plane ticket to where you live for my birthday so I can shoot you in the face in real life and be happy

Moz La Punk

You bore the fuck out of me man. Get some new material.

Variable

yes, my life's ambition is to entertain you.  Let me go work on some new material.

law

Juicy Fruit

Today I discovered that Holland incinerates one third of its waste.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

cyppe101

Moz La Punk, I'm a videogame fan myself and you seem to know every fucking thing about VGs, It's cool to see a person in here who just loves this shit, you could write for EDGE or something.. :) respect

Moz La Punk

Haha thanks man, I dont know everything. Writing for Edge would be extreme... that magazine is just reeking of quality. I buy it every month. It will probably never happen as my first language is Dutch and frankly, to write for Edge its the law to use aprrox. 5,3 difficult words in each sentence :D

Moz La Punk

But now that we're talking about me anyway, you might want to check out my blog where I make sure people get their daily news fix: http://mozlapunk.blogspot.com/

devilinside

Fuck I love that av!!!!!! Do you move like that?

Crazylegs

Only Jesus moves like that

Moz La Punk

I'm gonna fuck you up!