Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 24, 2006, 05:45 AM
Quote from: indychino on Feb 24, 2006, 05:29 AM
I like radiohead. They got shit when Creep came out for being Nirvana clones then they brought out Ok Computer and everyone shut the fuck up.

I like Muse too. But I seem to get into a band more if they're really uncool.

Hate Deftones though. never heard of them.

Hahaha. Karma point for liking Muse.

Allow me to point you in the direction of a worthier thread:

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,7565.0.html

Oldnewtype

I find myself listening to the I Might Be Wrong EP alot.

DeftonesATF27

I really wanna fuck that chick in the ass.

lifter

im listenining to Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong right now. : ), good song. Ive rediscovered the greatness of Ok Computer, i lost the cd, so i downloaded it for now to listen to, its been awhile, and it just sounded amazing. so ive been listening to that the last couple days.

fireflyry

I have to say this thread has inspired me to dust off my Radiohead CD's which I'm listening to now...many thanks all as I'd forgotten how much I loved these guys.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

DeftonesATF27

Yeah well this thread has made me forget about how much i forgot about forgetting about remembering forgetting radiohead, mucho gracias for that.

fireflyry

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 24, 2006, 09:08 AM
Yeah well this thread has made me forget about how much i forgot about forgetting about remembering forgetting radiohead, mucho gracias for that.

Oh...in that case...

DeftonesATF27

Oh those are a certain type of retard right? lol i had a bunch of them at my elemntary school even the brown ones looked like the white ones, im tellin you they all came out the same. Haha that reminds me one year we had an extra pushy one named Tyler who use to punch peopl for no reason and he wasnt no chump that fucker could box man, they use to announce it on the entercom when he was coming down the hall so theyd clear any kids out in case of getting punched.

fireflyry

*cough*Radiohead thread*cough*

TheProzacFairy

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 24, 2006, 09:30 AM
Oh those are a certain type of retard right? lol i had a bunch of them at my elemntary school even the brown ones looked like the white ones, im tellin you they all came out the same. Haha that reminds me one year we had an extra pushy one named Tyler who use to punch peopl for no reason and he wasnt no chump that fucker could box man, they use to announce it on the entercom when he was coming down the hall so theyd clear any kids out in case of getting punched.

I'd just like to say this story is 100 percent true, even the kids name, i remember that shit. Too add too that, My friend Shawn even tryed to fight back to the Tyler retard, it was some funny shit i tell you.

Assassin

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 24, 2006, 07:32 AM
Quote from: Assassin on Feb 24, 2006, 05:45 AM
Quote from: indychino on Feb 24, 2006, 05:29 AM
I like radiohead. They got shit when Creep came out for being Nirvana clones then they brought out Ok Computer and everyone shut the fuck up.

I like Muse too. But I seem to get into a band more if they're really uncool.

Hate Deftones though. never heard of them.

Hahaha. Karma point for liking Muse.

Allow me to point you in the direction of a worthier thread:

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,7565.0.html

Wow, I can't believe I waited for that to load up. Looks like you're the attention whore. Too bad. 8)

Fireal1222

radiohead are fucking amazing. seriously

its like they are different people who record each album

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Muempire

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 24, 2006, 09:01 AM
I have to say this thread has inspired me to dust off my Radiohead CD's which I'm listening to now...many thanks all as I'd forgotten how much I loved these guys.

I just did the same thing when i saw this thread on thursday, so since then all ive been doing is listening to there albums. You And Whose Army blows me the fuck away everytime the band kicks in after toms little solo vocal momment. Everything In Its Right Place is just a fucking amazing tune, for such little lyrics and how tom makes use of them is brilliant. Radiohead love has re-kindled thats for sure.
aka. TeamTones

DeftonesATF27

Muempire

aka. TeamTones

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Muempire on Feb 25, 2006, 12:47 PM
then go away :P

Here to stay with my beautiful quotes like my one above, so maybe you should pack your keyboard up. cause mines on fire.

Muempire

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Feb 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Muempire on Feb 25, 2006, 12:47 PM
then go away :P

Here to stay with my beautiful quotes like my one above, so maybe you should pack your keyboard up. cause mines on fire.

Haha good to hear, at least someone has the balls to say what they want, karma kick for you
aka. TeamTones

DeftonesATF27

Thank you very little.

law

When was it that they refused to play Creep live?