Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Tattoos.

Started by sharinglungs, Feb 27, 2006, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

creature

these are my only two Tattoo's so far....more to come

indychinoluv

So, I've noticed quite a few people here have tattoos, but I haven't found a topic (more than likely gonna get downtrailed over saying that.

But, show your tattoos - and no, you don't have to explain the reasons for getting them.

Ahh the joys of blood infections

White Pwny

11th Airborne Tat to honor my Grandfather

Zodiac Cancer Crab on my left foot

I also have a quarter moon on my right ankle I need to get pics of.   =o\
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

devilinside

I like that too..I've been thinking of getting something in red..even though i'm not fond of color tattoos. But the red is awesome.

Yours is nice too,Theis.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: f3r on Mar 15, 2006, 06:03 PM

* Mr. Burns on my right leg
* Some stars
* Hellfish (The simpsons) on my right arm
* StoneCutter Logo (the simpsons) on my right hip
* Chinese 'Hate' Logo on my left arm

I'm very fans from the simpsons  ;D

a friend of mine is also a huge fan of the simpsons, here are his tats.

none of the above are my tats, but a friend of mine.

this is the only one i have, i plan on getting more sometime....

devilinside

wither-I

the beginning of...

i got this back in september of a new orleans street lamp with "believe" on the sign.

i think belief in general is the greatest testament to the power of our minds and spirit longing...

im going to add an abstraction of a street scene below and around my back to the other side of my body. its going to be big and ridiculous and beautiful. just like i went with the sign, im going for a very sketchy, and authentic look. even formulating into as i have have already stated total abstraction. the whole thing (when done) is going to have a dissolving look to it as though the scene and figures are dissipating before  your eyes.

and this is also my own art work.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

indychinoluv

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 07, 2008, 04:05 PM
i like your red tattoo, indychinoluv.
Cheers bro. I'm going to get more done tomorrow (thank god they're free). its from the dark tower series from Stephen King.

I like everyones tattoos here! So much art

ToneDef

You seen 'em before, bitches. I got another, but I don't like it too much.

ignore the fashion

ToneDef

It is indeed. I got it years ago but could have done something much better.

devilinside

The first one is mediocre,the second one is not so ok.

deftoneskoen

Quote from: ToneDef on May 18, 2008, 10:39 AM

Dude, I always see that tattoo as your avatar and i must say: that one kicks ass, real beautifull.

Battle-Axe

Here's mine :] Ive had around 14 hours so far and I need some touch ups cos I bleed loads when I get tattooed. I have a full sleeve planned and I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the year. For my forearm I'm having either a lotus or a chrysanthemum down near my wrist with dragonflies and/or butterflies and some more cherry blossoms :]

After the first 2 sessions:

After session 3:

After my 6th session:
http://a928.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_69a7ef828b9f5c70ffbae6818f249dc7.jpg
http://a103.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_c44173893f8949046dc371c8b8f5bf9e.jpg
http://a989.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/80/l_46fa64d66484d1a3329f5c16d9d9415c.jpg
http://a825.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_26ffd71085d78e6e3f30e3d71f3f5538.jpg

The 6th session was my last so far which was in March and I don't have any healed photos yet. About 10 more hours and the whole thing will be done  :D

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

indychinoluv

One I got tonight.

And this is my mask coloured in (about two weeks old) - still needs more done though

White Wrist

done 2 weeks ago. now...it looks much better. It´s incomplete, there is a error in lyric, and some details are missing. more 3/4 and i have the strenght to complete this one.

theis