Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Tattoos.

Started by sharinglungs, Feb 27, 2006, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 21, 2010, 02:49 AM
The only one i like in this whole thread is Theis'. Congrats dude.

Thanks a lot, man! :)

I wish I had the money to get some more. Really been thinking about getting the "dredg bird":

Just the bird, not the band name.

Love those human feet on it.

sing blue silver

about 2 weeks old now. really bad blurry pics. bad representation. also note the 2 very painful pimples from the ointment i was using. i'll probably replace these with higher quality pics soon enough so it doesn't look this terrible.

chick de la lynch

def-link

Diamond eyes is about a month old now...  be quiet and drive and Boy's Republic i just had done yesterday

sing blue silver

Quote from: def-link on Jan 06, 2011, 09:11 AM

i got pretty much exactly this today. same placement and everything. had no intention of copying you.

sing blue silver

got this about 2 and a half months back. i'm one of the biggest friday the 13th fans you could ever meet so it seemed right to me.

and deftones tattoo numero 3

def-link

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 26, 2011, 10:52 PM

i got pretty much exactly this today. same placement and everything. had no intention of copying you.
it's a sick piece dude. 

BigMood

this was my first tattoo:

it's a passage of a lord of the rings-song and has the meaning that you will see each other again, after you've lost them forever... after that people and pets started dying.

and this is my 10-years-anniversary-deftones-tattoo. i know, lamest motive ever ^^:

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

ll~DeusExMachina~ll

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation

theis

sing blue silver

wow. that takes commitment...

and that's coming from someone with 3 deftones tattoos.

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Sextape.

that's my wrist , did it for my grandma .
yeah , what a mistake

oh , its a lizard btw

Corleone

atakandeftones

Deftones-argentina

Geogaddii

1st tat: This one is on my left foot and is Latin "For all Humanity"

2nd tat: I will gladly explain if anyone asks.

I am designing 3 more. One on my right foot and one on each side of my ribs.

wheresmysnare