South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

that ike drawing loolll
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

BillyNo.9

Everyone doing the bane voice was good. I love how irrational and batshit Randy is

defskull

What happened to South Park? This second half has been really good. Hopefully it stays this way.

rock_n_frost

lol @ last episode
it was awesome
cartman's costume made me cry

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Oct 14, 2012, 07:17 PM
Everyone doing the bane voice was good. I love how irrational and batshit Randy is
and that pyscho guy "what lovely twins,im gonna smash their fucking heads in"

rock_n_frost

another insane episode
nike
all jesus was high
god of war
pussy riot

dawg

holy shit! that episode was hardcore! best one this season so far!

scatterbrain

Yeah just watched it.fucking awesome
End of the season unfortunately.
i heard there's a romney version as well,hope they leak that shit.
im me and thats all ill ever be

lostpilot

somewhat formulaic south park, but a nice episode

dawg

fuck! didn't realise this was the season finale!

bright lights, big city

Sucks that the season's over, but seriously, they're on their best run in years. What a great season...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

scatterbrain

It usually comes back around February,I like how they split the season in two throughout the year.just wish the seasons were 20 something episodes instead of like 15.
im me and thats all ill ever be

Vesanic

Holy fuck. A Scause for Applause and Obama Wins! were fucking brilliant.

Crazylegs

In case you were wondering, here's one of my absolute favorite moments from south park:

Funny South Park dragon death

Vesanic

I'd suggest anyone to watch the ongoing season. It's been more than amazing so far, shit's been stepped up big time. The last two episodes are easily up there with Matt and Trey's best work. I know it's the generic thing most people could say about a good episode, but just watch them, you'll get it.

bright lights, big city

That last one blew my mind, man. Matt and Trey still got it. And are all the episodes this season connected? Love how there actually have been recurring jokes and references to past episodes.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

For real. Last week's ending gave me laughs AND goosebumps. I knew Trey and Matt had some insane plotting skills, they did that more and more as the seasons went on, but that was off the hook, executed pretty much perfectly.

And lots of people wonder about that as well, as there indeed have been recurring jokes in every episode, but as far as I could tell, there wasn't any in the last episode, was there? So that might leave out the possibility. Anyway, we'll see.

lostpilot

Yes this episode was great <3

bright lights, big city

"just stand up there and rub your clit". damn, this season has been bringing it. another great episode.
DERP

Yea this season is great