Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

One word a post game STRIKES AGAIN!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Apr 09, 2006, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz

mIRC

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus

Drop-Dead

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will

Crazylegs

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus

mIRC

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all

Drop-Dead

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up.

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived