Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mudvayne/10 Years/Snot

Started by BlindTones, Dec 18, 2008, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlindTones

I went to Mudvaynes first tour in 2 years which featured Snot opening and 10 years as direct support.

Snot: Energetic set...Tommy Vex formerly of Divine Heresy was on vocals for Snot...and he was an animal. He jumped in the crowd several times, worked the crowd continuously and gave a dedication to Lynn Strait. I enjoyed the set because I remember listening to Snot when i was very young. Sonny from Sevendust was on guitar and also had great energy.

10 Years: One of the worst bands ive seen live to be honest. The singer was annoying...didnt move around much, no dynamics in the songs, and they were just flat and generic. Cant say much more about the set seeing as how I never got into the band from the beginning

Mudvayne: AMAZING set...they opened with Not Falling and then continued right into Silenced

other songs in the set included: -1,Dig,Death Blooms,Cradle,Nothing to Gein,World So Cold,Fall Into Sleep,Happy,Do What You Do, and Prod

Chad came out wearing a red monkey/gorilla suit with fake blood smeared all over his face and a red mohawk....and the guitar player had all black on with a black and red top hat and black face paint....the bass player and drummer were impressive as always...they played a lot of LD50 and this was the best set ive seen from them so far, brutal screaming, great crowd interaction and awesome set with great lightshow.....deff recommend seeing mudvayne live to anyone who havent---even if you dont like the newer stuff

lithium

i remember watching mudvayne even before they released l.d. 50 twas awesome.
💩