Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Game

Started by Drop-Dead, May 04, 2006, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

lithium royalty

i see a little kid

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Chrisbo

I see bright lights

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

neurotic

DefGuy

lithium royalty

TheWatcher

i see big breasts

lithium royalty

acidmouth

lithium royalty

i see a hotlinkpwn

lithium royalty

DefGuy

neurotic

DefGuy

lithium royalty

Juicy Fruit

I love you Lithium.

I see a banana.

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

DefGuy