Started by MyRibItsBroke, May 10, 2006, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

Quote from: fireflyry on Jun 14, 2006, 01:07 AM
You expected otherwise.....FOOL!!!!

:D

u're the man

fireflyry

Dude how many times to we have to do this, everyone here knows...

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

ToneDef

fireflyry

Check my thread bro.You can hear me singing for like ten seconds.

Step one:Sing back-up on your mates album

Step two:Open for Robbie Willams

Step three:World domination!!!!!!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Mazzy

if you happened to be taking a walk one day on a cold english day and came stumbling upon oh, little old me just sitting there eating my tomato and cucumber sandwich. would you come up and talk to me? would you ask for a bite off my sandwich?

i always wondered because we haven't always been pleasant to each other. are you too cool for la maz?!?

ToneDef

I'm not too cool for anybody. I'm a geek.

Nah I wouldn't take a bite cause tomato and cucumber don't really do it for me. Whack some cheese in and I'd be tempted.

And I thought we were getting along good man. I like you, you're cool. I think we may have disagreed on things every now and again though.

Chrisbo

Always gotta have a little cheese

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

And red wine... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Mazzy

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 10, 2006, 02:34 PM

Nah I wouldn't take a bite cause tomato and cucumber don't really do it for me. Whack some cheese in and I'd be tempted.

And I thought we were getting along good man. I like you, you're cool. I think we may have disagreed on things every now and again though.

there's toffuti cheese. i'll cut them into squares because you english folks like things easy. i like you too :* not many girl members like me here so i got to make up with the fellas.

ToneDef

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 11, 2006, 03:49 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 10, 2006, 02:34 PM

there's toffuti cheese. i'll cut them into squares because you english folks like things easy. i like you too :* not many girl members like me here so i got to make up with the fellas.

No, I'm not into that gay cheese. My mum eats this low fat cheese and when we ran out of the normal stuff I used it instead to melt on toast. I pulled it out the grill when it was done and needless to say it looked fucking shit. Like plastic.

And Tarkil is such a pimp that he has red wine in his sandwiches.

tarkil

Ha ha, I didn't read the whole stuff... I just saw the cheese thing, so I added red wine cause cheese + red wine is the awesome...

Mazzy

heterosexual cheese is what you mean. you know why it didn't melt. it's because it didn't have the fat/enzymes in it to melt like fatty cheese would.

the great thing about toffuti cheese is that most people don't know the difference and it tastes like normal cheese and melts like one too [fucking great in pizza.] i shall however inform you that you have to go to all means possible to avoid toffuti sour cream. it's ghastly* i tell you. it tastes like socks you've worn for four days when you shove them in your mouth...not that i know what those taste like or anything!!

and red wine, ahhh give me wine anytime of the day and i'll call you 'baby'. a glass a day is supposed to be so healthy and good for you...imagine what a whole bottle can do.

*a nice english word i picked up from being an avid watcher of Grumpy Old Women

tarkil

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 11, 2006, 02:54 PMa glass a day is supposed to be so healthy and good for you...imagine what a whole bottle can do.

I always say the same...

And Maz, do you only eat tofu cheese ? You never ever eat "real" milk cheese ?

Mazzy

i don't eat anything that comes from an animal. i consider them friends, not food.

i had a crying session today because i saw a cow and she was looking at me while chewing on grass and i prayed that her fate would be happy and peaceful but it's highly unlikely. i haven't cried like that this whole year...well, besides those images of the blood ridden whales being dragged into Japanese ships that were shown on tv. they send me into fits of tears and then i start to heave lightly then it mounts up because i'm an emotional person. i cry when i see a fat person on tv or on the street because they must get really tormented. it's not their fault they're fat. they've just been tempted with all this fatty food too much and some people have no will power. i can't help it that i eat a lot dad, i can't help it i'm not as thin as your other daughter. if i want to eat a whole tub of so good soy ice cream - I FUCKING CAN!! I DON'T CARE I WEIGH SIXTY FUCKING ONE KILOS OH KAY!! I WANT TO BE A LARD ARSE, I'M COMFORTABLE WITH BEING UNRECOGNISABLE BECAUSE OF ALL THE FLAB AROUND ME!!

i'm going to bed now with chocolate peanuts that i made a minute ago because i've had a horrid night. good night. maybe all my flab will envelope me and make me unable to breathe therefore causing my death during the night because my flab will kill me. good night.

tarkil

Good night good girl... Enjoy your sleep... Cheers

As for cheese : you know, baby cows drink their mother cows milk, so I think you can do the same if you want... You should just taste french cheeses !!! Now THAT is tasty ! you cannot die without having tried stinky french cheeses with good french wine... I assure you you can't !!

So don't let your flab kill you tonight... ;)

ToneDef

Yeah French cheeses are good.

English stilton though is fucking vile.

Mazzy

i don't like cheese. i never ate it when i was younger. i used to eat a lot of ham when i was younger [5-6 yrs old] but because it's like illegal to eat pork in the middle east, it had to be smuggled to the non-muslims. there was an armenian butcher who secretly sold it and my dad used to buy heaps of it from him. but i love pigs and i am disgusted at my behaviour back then. pigs are the most smartest and kind animals.

thankfully i know better now. i love red wine though. we have heaps left over from my dad's 60th.

ToneDef

tarkil

hey mate... how is work going ? What about your week ends smoking joints near the sea ?

hydroponic82

yea T ... hes probably freebasing... i ordered some more papers today.. i know you probably figured i used em all ...i had 13 packs ..holland will do it to you... then Tuck fuckin bogarted a 80 $ joint at the Tivioli show/:) ;D :D (inside joke//) snd tarkil got me blasted on some H grown ...papers were gone man .. 

anyway Def....i sent lithiums shit and your next . i ordered 10 packs this afternoon....