What are you eating? thread

Started by greencard, Jul 06, 2006, 01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

defTHE1s

i also love these! specially very cold! maybe in a while while dinning!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

hey def, maybe you can help me remember this treat i used to get when visiting my aunt lala in mexico. its a piece of toast, with this sweet butter on it, i think it came in a green package.. have you any idea what they're called?
💩

devilinside

Like by you mentioning her name he's gonna know who she is. LOL

black coffee

Panna Cotta. one of the most delicious desserts ever.

defTHE1s

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 26, 2009, 03:54 PM
Like by you mentioning her name he's gonna know who she is. LOL
yeah, indeed, i know his aunt lala and remember her cookies she used to cook!!
(just joking! don't worry! ;)

@ lithium
don't know exactly what are you referring... maybe this is what you're talking about?

Man i can't find an image of those... they're supposed to be "Rebanadas" by BIMBO... It's toasted bread with butter and sugar on it... they're really delicious!
They are the same than the ones on the image below, but with the butter.

or these?

Those are also toasted bread, but without the sweet butter, but the package is green...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

oldgentlovecraft

We had a Bimbo delivery truck in town one day and people were pissed because it said bimbo lol.  The truck driver had to explain what it was to everyone.  Fucking Hoosiers.

timekeeperclaudia

mmmm.... carbs.... those toasts are bomb!

defTHE1s

eating a delicious "paleta de hielo with chocolate oreo"...
how i would put this in english? dunno exactly! i think... ice (HOW THE FUCK IS THE WAY TO SAY PALETA??? CAN'T REMEMBER!! FUCK!!) with oreo chocolate..
delicious!

Livewire

Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

goldpony

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 27, 2009, 01:18 AM
We had a Bimbo delivery truck in town one day and people were pissed because it said bimbo lol.  The truck driver had to explain what it was to everyone.  Fucking Hoosiers.

i want a bimbo delivery truck ;)

btw, i'm drinking coffee
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

shine down unshy

defTHE1s

i want some thing of bimbo + a nice cup of coffee...
but i'm not eating nothing at the moment :(

oldgentlovecraft

Not eating, but drinking fresh ground expresso and smoking menthols.  That's close enough.

There Will Be Blood