Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino Makes fun of Fred Durst at Family Values Toronto Show? You Decide...

Started by NYGANG_EDDI, Aug 29, 2006, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYGANG_EDDI

Well I suppose Ill get some flames on this on how noone cares but anyways...

Yeah the The Toronto Show was totally kickass, Really Wish I could have bootlegged it as it was a real sweet show (They Played Beware the Water and A Hole in the Earth!!!) and Their backdrop was the Girl from their new album Publicity.

Anyways Halfway threw the show between songs Chino Spotted a some Lanky white kid with his overly long white tee and his camo baseballcap on backwards. He then said somthing like "What up homie, we got some gangsters in the house", crowd goes wild. Chino then Looks around the stage as some guy threw 2 cd's on stage and spots a red baseball cap on stage. "Oooh a small red cap" He then puts it on and turns it backwards a la Fred Durst. "yo yo yo im so gangster" he says has he does a lil ganster squat and waddles his head left and right really fast like some wanna be . The hole crowd laughted and as you look around in the dark you could lip read people saying the words "fred durst" as they talk to each other, The show then continues and it was fuckin sweeeet.

Well maybe some people from the toronto show can back me up on this. Deftones in Winter!!! whooooo, also I really wish Limp Bizkit should find a new front Singer, maybe snoop dogg  ;) (Dude from Thornley/Big Wrek could be interesting...)

Frankz0r

justaphase

hey u spelled his name wrong it's fred durst

wait wait

does it really matter though?

idonthink so partner

Subliminal

Haha Chino rules.

Just like Stef said, He don't care what anyone says, Fred Durst copied Chino.

Jizzlobber

haha, well i think Chino is intelligent enough to  make fun of FD , im pretty sure Chino mocks him all the time for writing terribly lame lyrics , as apposed to the thought Chino puts into his incredibly poetic lyrics...he must think FD is retarded for writing the songs he has written.

fd really does suck, i feel so embarressed for him
<

Subliminal

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Aug 29, 2006, 03:25 PM
haha, well i think Chino is intelligent enough to  make fun of FD , im pretty sure Chino mocks him all the time for writing terribly lame lyrics , as apposed to the thought Chino puts into his incredibly poetic lyrics...he must think FD is retarded for writing the songs he has written.

fd really does suck, i feel so embarressed for him

I feel embaressed for the fact i like alot of Limp Bizkits songs..It's a shame Fred is such a shit vocalist and tries to hard to make no sense bout things that do make sense, So basically looking like a tit trying to be clever.#

Wes is the reason Bizkit are what they were.

But anyway,

Chino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x milli0nS > Fred

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

geriatrictones

Fred is tool, but 3 dollar bill is still one of the rawest albums I have ever heard.

tarkil

Indeed... Even though I hate LB and fred durst with a passion, 3$ bill was a pretty awesome album to listen to ! Completely rawness and aggression !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jacob

I've always hated them but I've discovered a few pretty good songs here and there afterwards. I'm a bit ashamed to like those songs though...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

geriatrictones

That's not so bad man, I actually like the first 3 songs off of The Unquestionable Truth Part 1, the return of Wes brought on a pretty decent return to form for a has-been band.

Corleone

tarkil

Quote from: geriatrictones on Aug 29, 2006, 06:24 PM
That's not so bad man, I actually like the first 3 songs off of The Unquestionable Truth Part 1, the return of Wes brought on a pretty decent return to form for a has-been band.

Yeah I pretty much like that album too... thousands of times beter than the shits they made before (no name needed)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

feiticeirawrist

i played the shit out of 3 dollar bill yall for years after it came out.i still remember every lyric on that thing...very good album

Oldnewtype

hahahha

"Publicity", thats funny

$3 Bill and The Unquestionable truth are the only LB I'll listen to, and even then the lyrics on The Unquestionable truth are probably the shittiest lyrics I've ever heard.

Corleone

XJohnnyX

skinnypuppy

it's so easy to go on the bandwaggon and hate on LB, yet most if not all of you still think they have some great songs. Get your heads checked; you can't hate something you like.

feiticeirawrist

stuck, sour, counterfeit, pollution (especially), leech (i think)...such a cool sound to the whole album..very raw like someone said

sphynx

i like alot of LB stuff
same thing with Korn, everyone hates 'em cause of their new stuff.
you always have their good ol' stuff to listen to!