Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

No way Im buying that shit.I might as well give my PS3 some rest mainly because I've been playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 non stop for 2 months.

Corleone

lol @ sony

this is the first time i'm glad to own xbox

black coffee

Playstation owners are always so glad to have Blu Ray and their oh-so awesome free of cost network.

Suddenly 5 bucks a month ain't so bad anymore, hahaha!

black coffee

Amazon just informed me that Modern Warfare 3 coming out in November..

Probably won't be buying it, though. Most of my games are ego shooters, and I'd like to change that.
Next game I will buy is NHL 2011.

bright lights, big city

I NEED L.A. Noire. Like really bad. And with shooters, yeah, I can't wait for Battlefield 3. I can wait on MW3. If I need my arcadey-shooter fix I have Black Ops still.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 17, 2011, 05:14 PM
I NEED L.A. Noire.

me too man. I haven't been playing any of the big new titles, or any of the new titles at all for that matter for the last year or so. And i won't buy them until my exams are done. Nhl 11 will have to do a few more weeks.

Corleone

Yeah it looks alright, Battlefield is going to own MW3 this year, everyone wants it.

BillyNo.9

rock_n_frost

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 02, 2011, 02:23 AM
No way Im buying that shit.I might as well give my PS3 some rest mainly because I've been playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 non stop for 2 months.
i hate that console wars but xbox live is good on so many ways..
get an xbox, and let me kick your ass at Marvel 3
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 06, 2011, 12:56 AM
New Duke Nukem game.  Doubt anyone cares except me :P

Duke Nukem Forever: Official HD Debut Trailer
i do. 14 goddamn years in the making! only thing that worries me is that huge amount of hype might hurt it somewhat.

but it's duke. he's back. it's all that really matters.
DERP

bright lights, big city

omg omg Halo 4 taking place after the legendary ending of 3...
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jun 06, 2011, 01:35 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 02, 2011, 02:23 AM
i hate that console wars but xbox live is good on so many ways..
get an xbox, and let me kick your ass at Marvel 3

No =D
Also PSN is back,get a PS3 LOL
L8rs

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 06, 2011, 06:14 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 06, 2011, 12:56 AM
New Duke Nukem game.  Doubt anyone cares except me :P

Duke Nukem Forever: Official HD Debut Trailer
i do. 14 goddamn years in the making! only thing that worries me is that huge amount of hype might hurt it somewhat.

but it's duke. he's back. it's all that really matters.

I do too man :) Im so buying that but shit lots of waiting for that game.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

http://na.square-enix.com/ffxiii-2/

Anyone looking forward to this game??!?!?!? I know Im fucking am since I started playing FFXIII 3 days ago !

Crazylegs

All i'm really excited for this e3 is skyrim. How the hell am i going to find the time to play that son of a bitch.

bright lights, big city

i know man. sadly, i think put 100 hours into every game Bethesda releases.
DERP

Crazylegs

yeah. I've spent over 200 hours on Oblivion. I saw an interview with Todd Howard yesterday where he said that you'd need 300 hours to complete everything in Skyrim.

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Do you recommend me Mortal Kombat 9 or I stick to FFXIII and Marvel Vs Capcpom 3?