Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General VIDEOGAMES / Gamesindustry Discussion

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 05, 2006, 09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I will buy it but when it comes out my friend ;)
Thanks for the info on SxT I knew so many people couldnt be wrong.I hope they re release it with all the characters,otherwise Capcom can eat it LOL
Get a PS3 !!!

Corleone

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New announcement coming on September 1 on the Japanese exposition.They might announce new Final Fantasy XIII-3.I know it was a hated game along its saga but Im actually excited for this :D

black coffee

Got Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD on Xbox Live. Playing the warehouse and school levels again and hearing those songs from THPS 1 & 2 brought back some nice memories.

Katamarans

I'm still waitnig for my PC version of that game. Gonna lose a lot of time on that one for sure. Does it have split screen MP?!
We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 27, 2012, 04:52 AM
New announcement coming on September 1 on the Japanese exposition.They might announce new Final Fantasy XIII-3.I know it was a hated game along its saga but Im actually excited for this :D

And it happened !!!! :D

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/01/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-announced

Im so pumped about this !!!!! I cant wait until I play the last episode on this saga! :D !!!

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII Yoshinori Kitase Announcement Presentation

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Splinter Cell Blacklist - First Gameplay Demo

I've never played this game but looks really good! I like the infrared effect exactly like Hitman :D

bright lights, big city

Looks great. I recommend Splinter Cell Conviction, I really enjoyed it, even if it strayed a little from the PS2/XB games. I loved the co-op.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Looks SO GOOD! Only game on the horizon i'm really looking forward to, that i can think of at least.

samson simpson

GTA 5 looks really nice..

hope the city is more alive this time around and the graphics resemble RDR also the shooting system

Corleone

I haven't played a final Fantasy game since 12. Too linear.

fireflyry

Agreed.

They have always had amazing CGI but the game play has turned pretty crap in the last 5 years.I'd struggle to call it an RPG anymore.When used copies of Final Fantasy VII are still selling for more than the latest installment I'd tend to wait for reviews before purchase.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

N0S3BLEED976

bright lights, big city

Looks really cool. Out next week? Are there reviews yet?
DERP

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2013, 04:29 PM
Looks really cool. Out next week? Are there reviews yet?

Only from IGN, as far as i know. I don't read/watch any reviews to this game though. Want to be completely unbiased when I get it :)

Crazylegs

so is anyone psyched to see some playstation 4 tonight?

bright lights, big city

no backwards compatibility kind of stinks, and yet another Killzone? But I am still pumped. The system's capabilities and that controller look great, and I want to see how well Sony's Cloud will work with playing PS1-PS3 games.

Now I want to see where the next XBox is headed since this current generation turned into a Microsoft supporter.
DERP