Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

NYC Fans - May 13 & 14 Deftones @ Best Buy Theater!

Started by Digital_Lotion77, Jan 05, 2011, 02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital_Lotion77

Public sale will be this Saturday 1/8/10 at 12:00pm.
Good Luck!  8)

poofing acid

chinomoreno876

Where are they going on sale?? Ticketmaster??

Digital_Lotion77

charissa

Purchased 2 diamond VIP tix to this show when they went on sale at 1:00 PM EST on Thursday 1/6.   SO excited!!!  :D Not quite sure who I'm sharing the 2nd ticket with yet. See you guys there!!!

charissa

Quote from: keilj07 on Jan 11, 2011, 11:00 PM
anyone interested????

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,17565.0.html

I'll be there on 5/13. I'd like to help. What do I need to do? Just take some video?

*edited to insert the right quote...

keilj07

Quote from: charissa on Jan 12, 2011, 02:40 AM
Quote from: charissa on Jan 09, 2011, 05:09 AM
Purchased 2 diamond VIP tix to this show when they went on sale at 1:00 PM EST on Thursday 1/6.   SO excited!!!  :D Not quite sure who I'm sharing the 2nd ticket with yet. See you guys there!!!

I'll be there on 5/13. I'd like to help. What do I need to do? Just take some video?

Whoops, just realized i put the wrong date... but yeah, we need to get as many people taking video as possible.  Any help you can provide will be awesome, I'm gathering troops to get involved.

one weak

Quote from: charissa on Jan 12, 2011, 02:40 AM
Quote from: charissa on Jan 09, 2011, 05:09 AM

do you have split personality?

charissa

absolutely not! I quoted the wrong post...meant to quote the post about the video project that I was responding to... will go back and try to modify my comment now...

976-EVIL

Charissa liked it so much the first time she is going back for more! I recall chatting with you about the meet and greet your first time around, jealous you are gonna do it again. Wish the guys were coming south again but no luck.

Don't be ashamed of you split personality, wear it with pride my dear, I do.. ;)
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

charissa

poofing acid

Haha, I'll be there the saturday show.  Where is the preparty at??? Anyone down for finding an after party dance party?

charissa

preparty is probably at/around the Best Buy theater. We arrived around noon for the Allentown VIP show in Sept. and hung around for a bit. Then we had to be lined up for the VIP before 4:00 PM.
Planning on staying in the city that night...not sure who's going w/ me yet... After party would be cool. Though hopefully it's cooler in the Best Buy Theater than it was in Croc Rock in Allentown...we were all drenched at the end of the show and had to change after.

poofing acid

Usually you preparty in a shitty bar so you don't have to pay 9 bucks a beer at the venue.  The theatre is in times square.  Beer will be at least 5 bucks at any bar around there.

one weak

poofing acid

keilj07

Quote from: charissa on Jan 18, 2011, 12:06 AM
preparty is probably at/around the Best Buy theater. We arrived around noon for the Allentown VIP show in Sept. and hung around for a bit. Then we had to be lined up for the VIP before 4:00 PM.
Planning on staying in the city that night...not sure who's going w/ me yet... After party would be cool. Though hopefully it's cooler in the Best Buy Theater than it was in Croc Rock in Allentown...we were all drenched at the end of the show and had to change after.

Just an update, we've got a good amount of people interested in filming... so off to a good start.  Still could use help getting a good audio source and getting through to the band / one love for chi.

more to come

poofing acid