Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ White Wrist

Started by devilinside, Mar 06, 2007, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

White Wrist

ahahah.

if he likes 24! but...ok!so am I gay? i have a "gay tattoo"...oh variable! c´mon! be nice with me!

i do not love him! LOLZ!

devilinside

Herro!! Long time no speak!

White Wrist

hey kelly! i was sick...have been in the hospital :S

how are you?

Variable

Quote from: Uno on Mar 16, 2007, 03:49 AM
lol

do u love him?
he loves me, everyone loves me

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 20, 2007, 01:47 PM
Herro!! Long time no speak!
don't steal my herro kerry.  That is not coor at arr.  You gota be japanese to be that coor

devilinside

man I brought up herro,you brough up those chic's saying something that ya'rr raughed at. Ad i'm uber coor.

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
hey kelly! i was sick...have been in the hospital :S

how are you?

God sweetie,you ok???? :(

White Wrist

ah...my belly hurts.
And i lost 5 hours in E.R to make some X-ray and blood analysis. And...for nothing, they just sent me home. I made the analysis, and i get a swoon. That guy, he just fucked up my head cause of my tattoo. We was like "so, you get a tattoo in there with thousands of needles stings and you´re ok. You get some blood analysis with only one needle, and you swoon..."

BAH!

i need you to sing to me...

how are the football players?

rxqueen

Ahaha, your av is awesome! :D I'd karma kick you, but 2 is my favourite number so it stays that way. (And we botch know that the next bastard who reads this will smite or applaud you just to get me mad, so I'll get you up or down again. ;) )

White Wrist

LOL. so...i will stay forever in the...2.

22, 32, 42, or

-12, -22, -52

thx rx. I like that pose in your sig

rxqueen

Thanks. ;)

And I'll try to keep you in the positive area, haha. :D

devilinside

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 20, 2007, 07:27 PM
ah...my belly hurts.
And i lost 5 hours in E.R to make some X-ray and blood analysis. And...for nothing, they just sent me home. I made the analysis, and i get a swoon. That guy, he just fucked up my head cause of my tattoo. We was like "so, you get a tattoo in there with thousands of needles stings and you´re ok. You get some blood analysis with only one needle, and you swoon..."

BAH!

i need you to sing to me...

how are the football players?

Yeah,wellthe needle sise they use for blood is alot bigger than tattoo ones. I HATE giving blood cause my veins are really weak and small. But he sounds like a total dick. So they didn't find anything wrong?? Hmm.... Last time my stomach hurt,my appendix ruptured and I had to have surgery and missed my Muse show. :(

I hope you get feeling better soon.

My son had soccer (football) last night,and he did awesome. He is fucking amazing at defense,never lets anyone past him. I would hear parent's say when the opposing team had the ball headed towards our side "aah it's ok,Davis will stop them". Awwww!! He's got a powerful leg on him.

The coach put him at forward once because they were short 2 people. He came close to scoring,but didn't. His team was soo fucking unorganized,that when he had the ball and all the other team was surrounding him,he had nobody on his team to pass to. Pissed me off. But he runs soo hard playing forward,that he wears himself down easy.

So there was my rant for today. hah He has soccer again tonight.

And no singing! ;)

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 20, 2007, 08:03 PM
But he sounds like a total dick.

he really was!

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 20, 2007, 08:03 PM

Hmm.... Last time my stomach hurt,my appendix ruptured and I had to have surgery and missed my Muse show. :(

oh don´t tell me that. I was so scared of my appendix. they didn t find nothing. i´m better now. Maybe is nervous stuff. i really don ´t know...it´s fucked!

oh...your kid is great. and he has a lot of practice. That´s serious football!

White Wrist

and...thank you, kelly! i was really worried!

i´m a chicken in this kind of stuff! ahahah

devilinside

Just keep an eye on it. If it start's hurting again and you start getting really sick and running a fever,go to the hospital asap. But my stomach can get really sick from nerves too. :(

Now,I must watch to see where I have to travel to watch Deftones again. :D

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

devilinside

White Wrist

kelly, love!

so many thx ;D

you´re the NIN girl

devilinside