Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Mrs Jackie

Started by Mike21, Apr 23, 2007, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Anytime dude..... anytime.

I'm trying to recover from this dream I just had, after yesterday telling you that I never EVER remember my dreams.   Ahhhh... it was beautiful.... And then my kids WOKE me up!  Yay!    BUT.. I did get the living room done!  It looks nice.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Sailing on girl? I hope you are doing great ;)
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mrs_swa

hey!  I wouldn't say great, but I'm doin'.  Where have you been anyways?  :-\
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

mrs_swa

[youtube=425,350]kvA7Ej9N_5Y[/youtube]

Shaye

Hi  Mrs Jackie. I like the new sig.

mrs_swa

thank you Shaye, glad to see ya back around!!  :)

White Pwny

I'm hoping everything went superb today.   I am with ya in spirit, girlie girl.   <3 you.  Call me when you feel up to it.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

You have to carry on girl and you have to be stronger than ever !!! :D
I will see you again soon ;)
Staystrong girl I know you will be fine !!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mrs_swa

Thank you my wonderful friends, I love you all.

White Pwny

http://rapidshare.com/files/89993170/2003__Live_From_The_Road.rar

WooOooOooOOT.  Don't know if you have it.  I found it tonight.  It's really pretty good!   <3 youuu!

mrs_swa

thank you dude, I did not have this....until now :)

lostpilot

mrs_swa

today has been a bad day so far, I just now got to sit down and relax and rest since 8am.  Been driving around doing errands, orientation for the twins' school, then doctor appointment, then to pharmacy, then to pick up lunch, all this and I am supposed to be resting and taking it easy.  But since my husband can't take off another day this week, I am by myself trying to do it all, and it feels like my stomach actually ripped open a little, so, when I am done eating and taking my meds, I am going to pull these bandages off and check out the damage.  fun fucking fun

How are you doing my friend?

lostpilot

Hm, I think I'm good.
A bit hangover now, so I am having some emotionally wrecking thoughts about things, friends and so on.. this is like one of those "I am never drinking again ever" situations, where you made a fool out of yourself.

Variable

come on jackie.  Dont be a sour puss.  Come play with the rest of us and continue in on the shit talking.

White Pwny

I called and asked when Bryan could touch up my tat.  They said tomorrow... 4 pm.   You interested in going with me?    It should be great fun....   *nervous*      Or, I can ask them what other days Bry is in and can do it.   

mrs_swa

do you want me to go with you?  I have a couple thousand mg's of Vicodin that you can have.

White Pwny

I wouldn't have asked you to go, if I didn't want you to.    It's ok, I don't need the vicodin.   I'll just have to handle it.

mrs_swa

I'm sure I will be able to go, and I'll drive you.

White Pwny

Ok!   It's a date!    Should be interesting.     *scared a lil bit*