Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

later

Started by Variable, Jul 26, 2007, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

those get filled out after you die.  but we carry things called kill sheets with our socials and full names and serial numbers to all of our weapons and allergies and shit like that so that if anything happens they have all of our info for a casevac or whatever else

Variable

alright so obviously i made this topic a bit early.  But this time I really am going off for a while where there will be no internet.  So once again good bye.  I will talk to you guys in a couple months.  Try not to have too much fun with me gone. 

ToneDef

deafnotes

make sure you write me

oldgentlovecraft

Ahh fuck, hopefully sooner than later you keep everyone here on their toes.  Good luck and take care.

devilinside

Mr. Self Destruct

Haha i love how everyone loves Trey now.

tarkil

Liam COME BACK.....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: deafnotes on Sep 04, 2007, 04:27 PM
make sure you write me
lol sorry I forgot your address, maybe next time
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 04, 2007, 04:35 PM
Ahh fuck, hopefully sooner than later you keep everyone here on their toes.  Good luck and take care.
thank you, thank you.  glad to see I'm appreciated
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 05, 2007, 12:41 AM
later tater! :)
:) hi kelly
Quote from: Mr. Self Destruct on Sep 11, 2007, 03:58 PM
Haha i love how everyone loves Trey now.
I think its funny how liam hates me so much that he deleted his name in protest of my bull shit but then still lurks on the board just to see what im saying.  Its a bit obsessive really.  Do you toss and turn in your bead at night thinking about me?  fucking weirdo.

devilinside

Variable

devilinside

How ya doin mista??? Still republican? ;)

Variable

yeah you know me.  Conservative as can be.  which reminds me of a really funny point.  For some reason afgans really love bush.  Its funny.  I asked them why and they said "because when he says he is going to do something, he does it"  so thats cool I guess.

devilinside

You know Hilary's gonna win,right??

Variable

lol please dont tell me you want her to win.  that would be like the WORST thing I could think of for america right now.

theis

Variable

obama is ok.  But I mean lets be serious and real here for a second.  The only reason he is where he is, is because hes black.  I dont care what you call me for saying that its the truth and if you think any different you are kidding yoruself.  I remember in the 04 elections them parading him around the democratic convention like a new little toy they bough.  I knew he would be running in 08 as soon as I saw that.  The guy just doesn't have the experience yet.  He has had like what 1 term in the senate.....how the fuck does that qualify you to be president.  Also might not be a bad idea to pick someone with a military back ground considering that we are at war, which obama does not have.  I mean his whole platform is .  Hi im Barrack Obama and here is the sad story of my life and how I over came it....the end.  dude needs to step up his political platform if he wants anyone to take him serious.  Im not going to vote a guy into being president because he was a struggling black man who made it.

theis

i don't agree with you...at all.

i think he's exactly what America needs.

he may not be as technically qualified as some of the others, but he has the right spirit.

and don't give me that "'cause he's black" bullshit. you seriously believe that?

okay then...

i think he'll do a great job, if he wins. he's young, he has ambitions and he knows how to make things good again.

oh, and of course you wouldn't vote for him. that woldn't really make sense since you're republican.

devilinside

Na,I know Hilary is gonna get it. The only thing people don't like about her is how cold she seems...other than that,she's a pretty smart woman,with alot of knowledge of what goes on in the white house and is leading all the polls. And I disagree with needing to have military experience/background. We keep fucks like that in office and it will only get worse. It's time for a woman to be in office.

Variable

Quote from: theis on Oct 12, 2007, 03:26 PM
i don't agree with you...at all.

i think he's exactly what America needs.

he may not be as technically qualified as some of the others, but he has the right spirit.

and don't give me that "'cause he's black" bullshit. you seriously believe that?

okay then...

i think he'll do a great job, if he wins. he's young, he has ambitions and he knows how to make things good again.

oh, and of course you wouldn't vote for him. that woldn't really make sense since you're republican.

a picture is worth a thousand words

I know its politically incorrect to say shit like that.  But come on, take the affirmative action blinders off and tell me he would be where he is if he was white.  the democrats saw a young, well spoken, good looking black man, and started chomping at the bit to get him to run because they knew americans would see that over credentials.

and im not sure what you are talking about with the "right spirit" to be honest with you and kelly im pretty fucking disgruntled with this race so far.  I mean all the front runners seem to have that tainted politician gleam to them.  I fucking hate it.  Even the republicans, they all just seem like a bunch of 2nd agenda stooges.  Nothing fresh or exciting about any of them. Maybe Ron Paul, but he will never get it