Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I Love New York 2

Started by TheWatcher, Nov 27, 2007, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaye

I actually find her over-dramatic tantrums and "i'm a man, trying to sound like a woman" voice to be quite hysterical.

Then again, I get sucked into all the VH1 reality shows.

White Pwny

I had a tad of a crush on PUNK!       *swoooons*    I don't know why.... He is not normally my type... but something about him.....

maybe its the muscles.... maybe its the body... maybe its the perfect teeth... maybe its the perfect mouth.... maybe its cuz hes a Harvard Graduate and a RICH lawyer.. I dunno.. but he makes me feel very warm.    MMMMM  MMMMM GOOOD.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 15, 2008, 07:11 PM
I had a tad of a crush on PUNK!       *swoooons*    I don't know why.... He is not normally my type... but something about him.....

maybe its the muscles.... maybe its the body... maybe its the perfect teeth... maybe its the perfect mouth.... maybe its cuz hes a Harvard Graduate and a RICH lawyer.. I dunno.. but he makes me feel very warm.    MMMMM  MMMMM GOOOD.

*fans pwny while shes swoons*
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

He was my favorite just because he was a real nice guy and smart too.

The muscles do nothing for me though. I don't like big muscles for some reason.

TheWatcher

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 15, 2008, 07:05 PM
I actually find her over-dramatic tantrums and "i'm a man, trying to sound like a woman" voice to be quite hysterical.

Rock of love 2 just started!

Shaye

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 18, 2008, 04:04 AM
Quote from: Shaye on Jan 15, 2008, 07:05 PM

Rock of love 2 just started!

I know. But unfortunately, I no longer have cable *tear* so I guess I'll be missing out on that.

occipudding

i had sex with a chick who looked like a busted version of new york like 2 or 3 years ago.  awful awful experience.  last i heard she got hit by a van last year the night before thanksgiving and won a big settlement from it.  she's probably still a shitty mother.  damn ghetto bitches...
machete!  meow

White Pwny

a busted version of New York?  :o  Ohhhh snap.   I'm sorry.

White Pwny

And sidenote...  Flavor Of Love just started last night.     Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 12, 2008, 02:05 PM
And sidenote...  Flavor Of Love just started last night.     Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
sweet i gotta start watching

i hope this will be the last one he does

13hourstoparadise

The I love new york chick is the most disgusting woman I've ever seen... Oh my god she is a waste of human life... I would laugh if she died. Laugh my fucking ass off.

Corleone

wtf are u guys talkin about... fake boobs are shitty

White Pwny

Quote from: Corleone on Feb 14, 2008, 03:28 PM
wtf are u guys talkin about... fake boobs are shitty

^5