Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

theres like some news team sleep songs on teamsleep.net

Started by ghettovaquero, Feb 15, 2008, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghettovaquero

omg yo its not that we are on chino's dick or anything the fucking music is beautiful but this isnt fucking pinback when they played this song live chino sang it beautifully and thats what we expected we wanted something awesome and epic like the new ice ache, mercedes, but whatever thats just me fuck you if you dont like it i could care less

blondie

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Mar 17, 2008, 04:05 AM
omg yo its not that we are on chino's dick or anything the fucking music is beautiful but this isnt fucking pinback

yeah, and this isn't deftones, you lame prick. there is a reason why rob crow is all over team sleep's songs and it's because chango wanted that. those songs only sound great becaue of rob. if you listen to all the rob crow songs that chango sang live, rob crow does a million times better because those songs are rob crow songs.

get the fuck over chango already.

hi man

i was expecting it to sound powerful. not cheap. and i never liked rob crow

E-Money

Quote from: hi man on Mar 17, 2008, 06:16 AM
i was expecting it to sound powerful. not cheap. and i never liked rob crow

exactly!

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Mar 17, 2008, 04:05 AM
when they played this song live chino sang it beautifully

and I think that Rob does a really good job here too, plus he wrote the song. I guess that gives him the right to record it.  It was a really good demo, still lacks something, but really good nonetheless.

lxix

Good damm it! The sites down again... was ok when i checked at work came storming home to find it's now down grr!
Have to download another time and see what you guys are talking about

Slacker

yeah down, though i cant believe ive been missing this shit.

There Will Be Blood

Mikey

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 21, 2008, 07:42 PM
why doesnt acoustic one have lyrics?

yeah. they gave us the mellow version from 2006.
i'm not gonna complain, but i do LOVE the lyrics/singing of this song and hope that that version comes out eventually.

but who knows. they mumbled the lyrics from natalie portman on live from the stage.  i doubt we'll ever get a mastered version of natalie portman since they decided to make it more instrumental.