Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

11-11

Started by Inkblades, Mar 07, 2008, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Deftones > Pinback. Fact.

Mikey

i ran an independant study and came to the same conclusions. :)

4 out of 5 dentists recommend chino over rob.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: mhrodrig on Mar 12, 2008, 03:01 AM
i ran an independant study and came to the same conclusions. :)

4 out of 5 dentists recommend chino over rob.

Just seeing Rob crow on a stage make my teeth hurt.

No, to be honest he's a very good singer and compliments really well with chino. But I wish he would have been less involved in the record.

ReadingMyEyes

Honestly who cares about who does the vocals? its still a good song. -fact-. Anyways, does anyone know what the song is actually about? or represents? All I know is that i've had an unwanted asphyxation with the time 11:11 am/pm (doesn't matter which) for quite some time, theres even a forum if you google the numbers. I was just wondering if it has anything to do with that, and maybe it is named with a dash because crappy windows wont let you add colons to a filename.. any thoughts?  ???javascript:void(0);

blondie

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 11, 2008, 09:13 PM
Deftones > Pinback. Fact.

'cause they're both the same genre.

::)

Inkblades

Who cares. Are Led Zeppelin and Panic At The Disco in the same genre? No. But is Led Zeppelin > Panic At The Disco? Yes. Fact.

Inkblades

Quote from: ReadingMyEyes on Apr 13, 2008, 07:55 AM
Honestly who cares about who does the vocals? its still a good song. -fact-.

When did I say I wanted Chino to sing the whole song? I like Rob's vocals on the song. I just wish Chino had a bigger part on it.

blondie

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 13, 2008, 07:38 PM
Who cares. Are Led Zeppelin and Panic At The Disco in the same genre? No. But is Led Zeppelin > Panic At The Disco? Yes. Fact.

with that moronic logic, here are some other great comparisons:

electric guitar > tuba
lamborghini > skateboard
cheetah > hamster

LOL ALL FAKKZ!

Inkblades

Your whole "genre" argument was weak to begin with. You brang that up to get out of the Chino is better than Rob AT EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE discussion. But thanks for playing.

blondie

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 13, 2008, 08:21 PM
Your whole "genre" argument was weak to begin with. You brang that up to get out of the Chino is better than Rob AT EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE discussion. But thanks for playing.

no, sweetheart; you made it into a "CHONO IZ SEW GR8 @ EVRYTING N LIFE DETFONES > PINBAKK!  I LUV HIZ BALLS!!!" discussion. i simply stated chino can't sing worth a lick anymore, let alone like rob. nice one, dumbass.

feel free to tell me how much you love chino's dick again. it only reiterates my other point.

Mikey

blah blah blah.

take a fucking chill pill.  just agree to disagree.

Inkblades

blondie - Your name is blondie. You have a skittles avatar. I question your sexuality.

mhrodrig - People argue on the internet. It happens. Don't worry about it.

Inkblades

Oh, and Chino can't sing anymore? Please, clean your ears out. You have some funky shit growing in them.

Mikey

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 13, 2008, 09:03 PM
blondie - Your name is blondie. You have a skittles avatar. I question your sexuality.

mhrodrig - People argue on the internet. It happens. Don't worry about it.
its just that some seem to argue more than others. namely Skittles. i'm tired of negative nancys.

Inkblades

LOL @ Skittles. New nickname, for sure.

blondie

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 13, 2008, 09:03 PM
You have a skittles avatar. I question your sexuality.

that's interesting. i had no idea eating candy made you gay. i'm gonna guess it's just more of your idiotic logic at work.

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 13, 2008, 09:15 PM
Oh, and Chino can't sing anymore? Please, clean your ears out. You have some funky shit growing in them.

self reinforcing delusions for the win.

<3

Inkblades

You really enjoy tasting that rainbow, don't you?

ReadingMyEyes

All anyone does is complain or disagree in this forum, man its getting on my nerves and I've only been here a day. You should be allowed to argue your point, but read the forum rules properly or I may report someone.. No one even answered my question, I guess there isnt anyone with logic around here, seems everyone loves fanboysim more.

blondie

Quote from: ReadingMyEyes on Apr 14, 2008, 11:35 AM
read the forum rules properly or I may report someone

lalz.

Corleone

I really liked all the Rob Crowe tracks, the only song I didn't like being on the album was liegia. Even then I still listen to it once in a while.