Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Minus the Bear

Started by ben, Sep 08, 2008, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Yeah Duby appeared on Menos El Oso, I think it is her
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Goddamn, I keep coming back to their new song. It's so catchy, I seriously can't wait until the new album. Definitely my most played track this month.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I just listened to it once and did not care much, cause I don't want to spoil the fun of whole album.
I mean, this usually happens - I get a new single, overlisten to it to a phase when I cannot listen to it anymore.. and then the album comes out. Nope. I liked the song, but I'm holding my happiness for the album :)

bright lights, big city

You can definitely say I am over-listening to this single. :(
DERP

alvarezbassist17

hey does anybody have houston we have uh oh? i've never heard that song

black coffee

alvarezbassist17

anyone heard broken china yet?  i have no fucking idea where to find that song.

guess i should've thought to try youtube, haha.  this sounds awesome.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

bright lights, big city

this is broken china as well as into the mirror http://hotfile.com/dl/19121505/8783575/m_t_b_-_i_t_m_2009_alltimegreatesthits.blogspot.com.rar.html

it's alright, but Into the Mirror is just tits. I'm in love with that song
DERP

E-Money

I love both songs, such a great band.....so no release date yet.. right?

lostpilot

I was always afraid they'd sell out somewhy, but now I see they're heading towards an interesting direction - they became somewhat simplier yet still good.

well, of course nothing beats Beer Commercials for me

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 20, 2009, 05:38 AM
this is broken china as well as into the mirror http://hotfile.com/dl/19121505/8783575/m_t_b_-_i_t_m_2009_alltimegreatesthits.blogspot.com.rar.html

it's alright, but Into the Mirror is just tits. I'm in love with that song

thank you, sir! 

i'm with you on the titsness of into the mirror, i'm just pumped to have more than one song to over listen to before the new cd comes out haha.

theis

The new album cover:

lostpilot

I really really hope they go back to their older less electronic  sound (think Lemurs and stuff like that).
I love the sound of their first EPs

bright lights, big city

Omni is out May 4. is it me or is like every single band coming out an album in the first half of 2010?
DERP

defskull

Good because some of my favorite bands are releasing stuff very soon.  It all starts with DEP and I cannot wait.

BBfan

They're streaming a new single called My Time here: http://www.spinner.ca/2010/03/03/minus-the-bear-my-time-song-premiere/

It's a sexy, cute little number, I think.

2010 is sure as hell shaping up to be a great year!  ;D

bright lights, big city

they seem to getting more and more electronic. not that that's bad, i've liked everything i've heard from this new album.
DERP

lostpilot

I'm not entirely sure I like what I hear so far :/

theis

Yikes, I don't like that new song at all. Way too electronic. 

ben

Kind of a Passion Pit/ Friendly Fires vibe.  Not that bad, but his voice doesn't really seem to fit with it.