Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums you have?

Started by Muzic Junkie, Oct 01, 2008, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Quote from: deftoneskoen on Oct 01, 2008, 01:26 PM
Something like 300/300? I am not going to typ them all.

yeah, im not gonna type all 300 odd hunred albums out either..thats insanity
<

Muzic Junkie

I meant Real albums bought... From the music store from someone lol

:( I really wish i could have lots of money so i could get stuff from all the bands i actally LOVE... ah well

Jedidiah Solomon

I would probably have the ultimate list in all of life including the up most variety, but I've said sold much through the years to buy herbs that I guess I can't list them. I just make sure I always have the essentials like all of H.R.'s albums, yes, maximum respect.

i kill for fun

who the fuck owns albums now anyways...free shit via internet. I cant remeber the last time i bought a hard copy of an album..o yea..SNW!
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

whodunit?

i kill for fun

Quote from: whodunit? on Nov 20, 2008, 08:18 AM
Quote from: i kill for fun on Nov 20, 2008, 08:08 AM
who the fuck owns albums now anyways...

I do.

Well you just need to get with the online download sensation before carbon dating fails to recognize physical copies of albums
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

theis

i'll always be buying albums. 400+ collection at the moment.

whodunit?

I'm starting a vinyl collection.

theis

Quote from: whodunit? on Nov 20, 2008, 11:23 AM

Sweet.

That'll probably be my next thing to do also.

whodunit?

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 20, 2008, 11:48 AM

Sweet.

That'll probably be my next thing to do also.

TMV and hOmar are first on my list.

lostpilot

yeaaaaaaaah if I had more money I would totally do that too.
my friend has GY!BE's 'F#A# Infinity' vinyl.. such quality!

defTHE1s

i would like to have some vinyls... but here they are hard to find (mexico) so i'm into CDs when the album deserves it... i HATE the crappy mp3, that's my mp3 collection is (mainly) from  over 160Kbps and i also have mp4 (AAC) and FLAC....
yeah, i want quality.... not quantity....

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jedidiah Solomon

Vinyl rules, I wish I had some, theres many albums that strictly sound good only on Vinyl.

and to that vagabond up above, FUCK MP3'S!

deepest_ocean

I have a few vinyls besides cd's. I had this phase when I was really into vinyl but nowadays I dont really care, vinyl or cd it still sounds the same. Im still happy to own a vinyl player though cause some releases 7 inches split LPs are cool as hell imo. Actually i was thinking of getting a new player maby for christmas since my old one kind of sucks.

whodunit?

Well, it's not the quality I like in vinyls. I like them because they're fuckin big!!! And I can see the artwork!!!

lostpilot

Quote from: whodunit? on Nov 20, 2008, 11:23 PM
Well, it's not the quality I like in vinyls. I like them because they're fuckin big!!! And I can see the artwork!!!

that is of course also a huge bonus.
since I'm a huge fan of my favourite albums' artwork

Jedidiah Solomon

Yeah that's what makes it a full piece of art with the music, I mean you just don't get that with MP3's and if you really love a record too, theres cool things to learn about it too like where and when it was recorded whos the musicians, guests and so on.

defTHE1s

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 20, 2008, 11:27 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Nov 20, 2008, 11:23 PM

that is of course also a huge bonus.
since I'm a huge fan of my favourite albums' artwork
+ 1
If i have mp3 (let's call them DIGITAL MUSIC) i try to get the best image to make the Cover embedded in mp3Tag (it's the name?)
I like the artwork NIN used on the tracks (digital ones) on Ghosts I-IV and The Slip, but there's nothing compared to TOUCH it!!!
in a Real Booklet!!!

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 21, 2008, 05:30 AM
Yeah that's what makes it a full piece of art with the music, I mean you just don't get that with MP3's and if you really love a record too, theres cool things to learn about it too like where and when it was recorded whos the musicians, guests and so on.
Yes, also that is a VERY VALUABLE info, WORTH to have it!!!

Wish i had more $$ to get all that albums that i want.....  :'(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

goldpony

its pretty funny cause here in the states, you can buy vinyl at Best Buy (big box retailer) now ;D

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

indychinoluv

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 02, 2008, 03:51 PM
no offence, but why post your album collection when it's near non-existant? ;)

I gotta admit though, I haven't bought one single cd the last few years. that's mainly because of lack of funding though. back from when I did buy cd's I have lots and lots of them.
You, my sir, are a cunt.

The last 20 post's you have made, make you come across as a cunt