Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Prozac

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Nov 08, 2008, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyKnifePrty

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 12:36 AM
Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 11, 2008, 04:55 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 11, 2008, 04:30 AM
There is so many natural solutions, but you are conquered, you want bummy medical drugs. Go for it.

The medication is correcting chemical imbalances in your system.  I'd rather have prescription drugs in my system and you calling me "unnatural" than living day to day completely stressed and angry at everyone and everything.  And I'm pretty sure no natural solution could have the effect that these meds do.  Plus if it's not killing me, what's the difference between natural and unnatural.

Yes you have the right to do what you want. and It is killing you and obviously changing you. And you're pretty sure no natural solution could help because you haven't sought the information, that is ok. If you don't have the energy than that is fine.

If you didn't notice I said that I've been taking the meds for 13 years.  I think if they were killing me it would have happened by now.  And if not, there are lots of other things out there that could kill me a lot faster.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Nov 12, 2008, 01:52 AM
There is so many natural solutions, but you are conquered, you want bummy medical drugs. Go for it.

The medication is correcting chemical imbalances in your system.  I'd rather have prescription drugs in my system and you calling me "unnatural" than living day to day completely stressed and angry at everyone and everything.  And I'm pretty sure no natural solution could have the effect that these meds do.  Plus if it's not killing me, what's the difference between natural and unnatural.

Yes you have the right to do what you want. and It is killing you and obviously changing you. And you're pretty sure no natural solution could help because you haven't sought the information, that is ok. If you don't have the energy than that is fine.

If you didn't notice I said that I've been taking the meds for 13 years.  I think if they were killing me it would have happened by now.  And if not, there are lots of other things out there that could kill me a lot faster.

Maybe deep down that's what you want. and trust me our lives are meant to last along time, you're probably goin' out at 50 somthin, maybe 60. but hey that's all rite brother, prozac it up.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 12, 2008, 01:22 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 11, 2008, 04:36 AMWhen I moved back to Seattle from San Jose

Do you live in Seattle now?

Yeah, I'm in Seattle now, I will be moving back to South Bay or LA in March.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 03:11 AM

Maybe deep down that's what you want. and trust me our lives are meant to last along time, you're probably goin' out at 50 somthin, maybe 60. but hey that's all rite brother, prozac it up.

Jedidiah Solomon - you must be %100 vegan, I mean no hair, face, skin care products unless pure organic, you also wear a mask all day long to filter out polluitions, oh and a chemical suit for natural chemical fallout.

Sorry to break it to you, but we are all introduced to chemicals on a daily basis weather we like it or not.

13hourstoparadise

EDIT (double post)

Variable

You can do it on your own.  You just need to up your caffeine levels and take some NO explode to get the initial energy to get into the gym.  After that first time, you will be good.  Its just something you have to do on your own man.  You have to be happy with the man that YOU have made.  Cant rely on anyone else for happiness, it just wont work.

13hourstoparadise

I woke up this morning, took my xanax, prozac, drank a frappacino and took my vitamins, I'm in between sets on the weight bench I have at my place, so Trey I'm taking your advice. Once I feel comfortable back in a gym where I can use a stream room after a work out I think I'll be back to my normal self. Then I can drop the meds, well, not xanax, I will have to take it for life.

Variable

Great man.  Good for you.  I need to take my own advice.  I have been out of the gym for too long because of this move.  I keep finding excuses not to go.  It sucks too when I realize how much weight I have lost over the past couple months.  I work out alone, so I don't know what my max was on bench.  But I know I was repping 220.  Sucks I had to let that go for a bit.  But its cool, ill get back into it.  Maybe we should start a fitness step to keep all of us accountable to our exercise.  I have a feeling that a bunch of people who idolize chino could use a thread like that.  Seriously though, good for you man.  Only one thing though

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 14, 2008, 12:41 AM
I woke up this morning, drank a frappacino

Uber fail.  It is a very clear man law that you cant drink a caffeinated beverage with more than two syllables.  Example "Large Coffee", " Black Coffee" , "Red Eye" , " Black Eye ".  I am personally running into a problem because they don't have a catchy name for a large black coffee with 4 espresso shots.  So I can say " large coffee with 4 add shots" but that is way too many syllables.  So either I act gay, or have to order two "black eyes" ........

13hourstoparadise

Oh, hahahaha. I don't even drink coffee, my roommate offered it to me the night before and I thought I would use it for a boost in the morning... Yup, I had a limp wrist while I was drinking it.

Variable

lol, shit that just made me laugh so hard

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 13, 2008, 02:48 AM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 03:11 AM

Jedidiah Solomon - you must be %100 vegan, I mean no hair, face, skin care products unless pure organic, you also wear a mask all day long to filter out polluitions, oh and a chemical suit for natural chemical fallout.

Sorry to break it to you, but we are all introduced to chemicals on a daily basis weather we like it or not.

lmao.

funniest shit I've read in a long time.

13hourstoparadise

Variable

Eros TBA

Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, producing drugs that treat a number of conditions including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, pain, diabetes, and cancer. Although the patent for Eli Lilly's most profitable drug expires in 2011, the company has one of the youngest product portfolios in the industry. For FY 2010, Eli Lilly reported total sales of $23 billion and net income of $5 billion.

Proz!