Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?! (SNEAKER WARNING)

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 15, 2008, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 06, 2011, 06:52 PM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Sep 06, 2011, 12:20 PM
Yeah every gold digger worth their salt has been sniffing around since word got out about my shoes and crosses combo,  I'm just hoping it all doesn't go to my head I already feel like I'm alienating my friends

i wish everything could go back to normal for you and that everyone just could be happy for your success

Thanks man, your kind words are greatly appreciated, I think ill donate them to charity tomorrow and just start out all over again as a regular guy

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 08, 2011, 08:38 PM
Quote from: 100Modem on Sep 08, 2011, 01:18 AM

lamest shoe ever!

of all time

Explain.

I was under the impression that these were the lamest shoe's ever, am I wrong?

theis

Crazylegs

surely the ones in the post above are worse. I like those adidas.

theis

Crazylegs

theis

It's a giant photo of Buddy Jesus from Dogma.

Crazylegs

oh. that's not what i see. But i'll change it.

theis

BillyNo.9

theis

Just bought these bad boys:

Goddamnit, they're awesome.

BillyNo.9

Hispters here love dress boots. They also love Vans and Converse so I one upped the fuckers

Crazylegs

you bought a converse shoe, that looks almost exactly like a vans era, how is that one upping them? The shoe is hella nice though.

BillyNo.9

I just feel like I am when I wear them. Besides my I didn't buy them with them, my girlfriend did :)

lithium

💩

E-Money

Dope^^ Been rocking the same ones only with a little more white on them.  My first pair of jordans... I'm normally a SB kind of guy. 

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno