Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I'm moving to LA...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 06, 2009, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 17, 2009, 07:21 PM
Like you ever felt guilty. And just an FYI....my family isn't from the south. Mom born in Florida,father born in VA Beach,mom was a military daughter that traveled all over the world,father was a surfer boy...both met in Va Beach where they lived,had me in Washington DC then moved here because my grandmother is a make up artist for celebrities and she bought them a house to pressure them here. In my 30 years here,I haven't met one person dating or fucking a relative. And if I'm not mistaken,when I've watched Jerry...I thought the inbreds were from Ohio??    And yes,Northern accents are like a slap in the face with a crusty aids infested cock. *shivers*

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

LMAO, just cause you take the southerner out of the south doesnt mean you can take the south out of the southerner.

BTW, all the incest people on jerry were from SOUTHERN ohio, i'm from central ;) its the west virginia and kentucky influence. and i dont have a northern accent, its more central like cyns (tho i have never spoken with cyn, but this is what i hear from others). and i did feel a little guilty about the jokes once i found out you were getting annoyed with them, but it passed :D

P.S. LOL @ slap in the face with a crusty aids infested cock
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Fuck.  This is why I should lock my computer away when I drink

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Feb 17, 2009, 07:52 PM

its ok man, we love you too
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

I think ya'll know the northern I'm talking about....that obnoxiousness that it carries. I have friends in Wisconsin,and I cannot handle the way they talk. I just think southern accents are the shiz...PAULA DEEN FTW!

devilinside

You know...when you're drunk you speak the truth.

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 17, 2009, 07:54 PM
I think ya'll know the northern I'm talking about....that obnoxiousness that it carries. I have friends in Wisconsin,and I cannot handle the way they talk. I just think southern accents are the shiz...PAULA DEEN FTW!

haha I spent my summers in Wisconsin since a child.  My parents have a home there on Castle Rock Lake with a boat and all.   I YEARN for them days again.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 17, 2009, 07:55 PM

You know...when you're drunk you speak the truth.
I always speak the truth.  And thats the truth.

But I'm anti accent all together.  I think southern accents make you sound a bit slow ( probably because they are spoken slower IE holding out the vowels ) and sure, some things about northern accents can be pretty annoying too.  I do kind of dig a Boston accent though.

devilinside

The only Boston accent I will tolerate...is when a New Kid On the Block speaks! OOooooooooooooooooooooh

And I don't talk slow! hahahaha I need to record my voice and put it on here.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

;)

impossible to not talk slow and have a southern accent.  You take longer to say vowels.  It's the nature of the  beast. 

And come on now.  The departed.....marky mark........Boston accent........  Hot shit.

devilinside

Marky Mark = Mark Wahlberg =Donnie Wahlberg = NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! lol Close enough. And Mark Wahlberg ...though a horrible actor,is a total cutie.

And I'm telling you...I do not talk slow. Get deep in Georgia then they get slow..

goldpony

this one is for you kelly

[youtube=425,350]ticcOE_0sLw[/youtube]

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 17, 2009, 09:59 PM
Marky Mark = Mark Wahlberg =Donnie Wahlberg = NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! lol Close enough. And Mark Wahlberg ...though a horrible actor,is a total cutie.

And I'm telling you...I do not talk slow. Get deep in Georgia then they get slow..
Dude, Mark Wahlberg is not even a shitty actor.  What are you smoking?  He totally out staged Matt Damon, Leo, and Jack in the departed.  Those are some pretty dam good actors to show up. 

devilinside

Have you seen the Happening?? I rest my case.

13hourstoparadise

Marky Mark is still the shit. Basketball diaries...

I have a slight english accent -- words I picked up from my dad -- he is from london... And my grandma is from Italy so I pronounce words really odd sometimes...

devilinside

Marky Mark in Calvin Klein ads......LOL

lithium

💩

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 12, 2009, 03:47 AM
Haha, gross...

I got the address like a week ago, but I've never really looked it up. It's Larchmont AVE which is like three blocks from Santa Monica Blvd. I can't wait to get out of the cold, and Seattle isn't that cold, I feel bad for people way up north.

Larchmont is really nice. Actually its super nice. Whenever you get down here, hit me up. I'll show you hotspots and shit...IE my anus.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

13hourstoparadise

LOL... MY anus... made me laugh.

I will be picked up from LAX around 10pm March 5th. I'm sure that weekend I'll be going to some pretty crazy parties. I finally get to live with my best friend, he is the one who owns the music/art studio on Larchmont -- he sells his art for like $9 grand a pop!!! Sold a few to Rob & Big a few month ago. Or just Rob I think.

Yeah man, it would be cool to get a tour, even if your anus comes along... haha