Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sony Playstation 3

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 13, 2009, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

Haven't used my ps3 in months. I heard about the psn upgrade, are they charging now or what?
💩

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Sea Bass on Jul 03, 2010, 02:16 AM
Im fucking adicted. I love all the stuff from PSN games to bluray ones.

@RoyalDeftonicBoy  - Lets play SSFIV. I like Juri too also Hakan is other good new character.  Hadouken.

Anyone have Mortal Kombat II? lets play that shit online. Classical anyways.

I loveResident Evil 5, dont know why some people got disaponted with this game.

yea

PSN Username? ;) And is all set ;)

bright lights, big city

why are they charging now? actually, wait that's obvious. what i mean to say is that PS3 being free was what set them drastically apart from M$. so yeah, wtf.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sushi-X

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 13, 2010, 03:20 AM
why are they charging now? actually, wait that's obvious. what i mean to say is that PS3 being free was what set them drastically apart from M$. so yeah, wtf.

you can still play online for free.

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 13, 2010, 03:20 AM

They are not charging man. The charge thing will be next year tough. Anyway it would be $56 for year so is all good ;) Much better than shitty X-Box

bright lights, big city

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/24/playstation-plus-your-questions-answered/

apparently PSN+ is already available. shows how often i go online with my ps3. but it's got some incentives which are nice, but not enough to sway me from XBL.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Sea Bass on Jul 03, 2010, 02:16 AM
Im fucking adicted. I love all the stuff from PSN games to bluray ones.

@RoyalDeftonicBoy  - Lets play SSFIV. I like Juri too also Hakan is other good new character.  Hadouken.

Anyone have Mortal Kombat II? lets play that shit online. Classical anyways.

I loveResident Evil 5, dont know why some people got disaponted with this game.

yea

So no answer yet? PSN ID and lets fight !

Sea Bass

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New characters for Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Comic-Con Character Reveals!
Dr Doom as always one of my favorites.