Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Vote now for 2009 board awards

Started by Variable, Jan 03, 2010, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jan 13, 2010, 03:19 PM

22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? Fucking Mazzy dude. I miss that chick.

she joined a commune in adelaide. i don't think she's coming back. they don't believe in the internet over there.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Bummer. Adelaide is pretty weak.

blixa

that's why it needs a hot specimen like her around.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

theis

Law

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 13, 2010, 02:37 PM
1. Best Male?  theis, lostpilot, jacob or yoda
2. Best Female? devilinside
3. Best over all Member? one of the above
4. Best topic of 2009?
5. Worst topic of 2009? i guess the thread might be from earlier, but the "stupid game" thread is indeed stupid
6. Best post of 2009?
7. Worst post of 2009? has to be something contributed by rock n' frost
8. Hottest male? Ewan McGregor
9. Hottest female? Emma
10. Best noob? Che
11.Worst noob? Rock n' frost or No more sugar
12.Most irritating? jesusinabowlofdirt or one of the two guys above.
13.Funniest member? FireflyRy, though he hasn't been around much. I enjoy watching Jerry's pictures too.
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? 
15.Most likely to become homeless?  No more sugar
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone?  Jerry, obviously
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever?  they've already left
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board?  No more sugar
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias?  Rumors
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) 
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more?  Juicy fruit, yoda, Josh, FireflyRy, Tonedef
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? 
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert?  i don't know, whomever i've posted in a positive category here.
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? I didn't know he was

My only shout of awesomess has gone, damn!

White Pwny

Ohhhh!   Sweet... now I get to think about my answers!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Crazylegs

Quote from: Jambi on Jan 13, 2010, 08:31 PM
4. Best topic of 2009?
5. Worst topic of 2009? i guess the thread might be from earlier, but the "stupid game" thread is indeed stupid
6. Best post of 2009?
9. Hottest female? Emma
10. Best noob? Che
13.Funniest member? FireflyRy, though he hasn't been around much. I enjoy watching Jerry's pictures too.
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? 
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone?  Jerry, obviously
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias?  Rumors
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) 
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more?  Juicy fruit, yoda, Josh, FireflyRy, Tonedef
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert?  i don't know, whomever i've posted in a positive category here.

It's your own fault for not being around enough anymore, i totally forgot. I'll have to edit you into number 22, but you'll have to work for the rest of the categories throughout 2010.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Law

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 13, 2010, 10:04 PM
Quote from: Jambi on Jan 13, 2010, 08:31 PM
4. Best topic of 2009?
6. Best post of 2009?
9. Hottest female? Emma
10. Best noob? Che

It's your own fault for not being around enough anymore, i totally forgot. I'll have to edit you into number 22, but you'll have to work for the rest of the categories throughout 2010.

haha sorry Dad! I'll do better next time ;)

chick de la lynch

1. Best Male? one weak
2. Best Female? blixa, without a doubt
3. Best over all Member? Drop Dead
4. Best topic of 2009? "Top 10 movies of the past decade"
5. Worst topic of 2009? Why would I want to remember a bad topic?
6. Best post of 2009? It's been a while since I've seen a good post, so I can't say.
7. Worst post of 2009? Take a look at #5
8. Hottest male? From what I remember theis, one weak, ben
9. Hottest female? blixa
10. Best noob? blixa
11.Worst noob? Me, chick de la lynch
12.Most irritating? Too many to list
13.Funniest member? Fireal 1222 has always tickled my funny bone.
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? I'll keep this blank since I like to think that the regular posters here have a lot of love for Deftones.
15.Most likely to become homeless? I would say blixa just because I know how much she loves homeless men. Or at least their look.
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? Anyone who posts in the "drunk/stoned" thread.
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? I wish I could say me, but I don't think anyone could just because this board is...addicting?
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? I'll say Jacob just because he's been here longer than I have, but virtually all the regular posters are in the same boat.
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? Drop Dead
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? ( it doesn't count if they have already met up and fucked ) I'm going to have to vote for me and blixa.
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________? This question is too violent for me.
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? I don't see one weak as much as I would like to. I've always had a soft spot for him.
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? All of us, because it's apparent we don't have lives.
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? ben or theis. Depending on the concert, maybe defskull.
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? Because he has a big cock.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Jambi on Jan 13, 2010, 11:35 PM
haha sorry Dad! I'll do better next time ;)
i'm glad to hear that.

raynor

chick is back, cool!

1. Best Male? ben for all the music
2. Best Female? blixa for all the love
3. Best over all Member? Drop Dead and that girl gina who runs oneloveforchi.com. she's seriously doing a great job I think. total legend.
4. Best topic of 2009? don't know
5. Worst topic of 2009? I can't remember
6. Best post of 2009?
7. Worst post of 2009?
8. Hottest male? the curlz
9. Hottest female? rx_grl
10. Best noob? che
11.Worst noob? che
12.Most irritating? no one irritates me
13.Funniest member? penicks makes me smile sometimes
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? most likely I
15.Most likely to become homeless? che
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? haha what the hell
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? lostpilot, getting somewhat big with his band. for real.
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? Jacob and I'd be here observing him
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? The Captain and that other guy
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? fireal and alvarezbassist
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________? wtf?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? jv_ was funny
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? there's to much aggression in these questions, seriously. no one.
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? theis and che
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? because he can swallow an entire house with his mouth.

blixa

Quote from: raynor on Jan 20, 2010, 11:41 AM

i get all the love from a tree in sweden, babe:

Fireal1222

Quote from: raynor on Jan 20, 2010, 11:41 AM
chick is back, cool!

1. Best Male? ben for all the music
3. Best over all Member? Drop Dead and that girl gina who runs oneloveforchi.com. she's seriously doing a great job I think. total legend.
4. Best topic of 2009? don't know
5. Worst topic of 2009? I can't remember
6. Best post of 2009?
7. Worst post of 2009?
8. Hottest male? the curlz
9. Hottest female? rx_grl
10. Best noob? che
11.Worst noob? che
12.Most irritating? no one irritates me
13.Funniest member? penicks makes me smile sometimes
14.Doesn't even like deftones but they come here because their lives suck and the rest of us are awesome? most likely I
15.Most likely to become homeless? che
16.Most likely to aspirate on their own vomit after partying way too hard, or getting way too intoxicated all alone? haha what the hell
17.Most likely to get a life and leave the board forever? lostpilot, getting somewhat big with his band. for real.
18.Most likely to never get a life and never leave the board? Jacob and I'd be here observing him
19.Most likely to be an actual band member of the deftones posting under an alias? The Captain and that other guy
20.Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? fireal and alvarezbassist
21.________ is most likely to hunt down and murder _________? wtf?
22.Who needs to come around again or A LOT more? jv_ was funny
23.Who needs to go the fuck away? there's to much aggression in these questions, seriously. no one.
24.Who would you like to randomly bump into at a concert? theis and che
25.Why is Variable (Trey) so fucking awesome at life? because he can swallow an entire house with his mouth.

i am humbled that you want to meet up and fuck me and corey

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

pissedandpierced

If there's a award for complete dick/knob/loser/twat it should be awarded to me.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

Hey guys.  Sorry I haven't been around in a while.  I have been pretty busy out here.  And I'm only getting busier.  I can say this, because even Obama is talking about it on the news.  But we are about to start a big ass offensive operation out here and clear out this taliban city.  So I'm going to be occupied with that potentially for a couple months here pretty soon.  So someone else might need to do all the counting of the votes.  Hope the questions were good enough.  I think I could have done better but I was pretty strapped for time.  Thats what I get for trying to do this when I'm so busy.  But I love you guys and miss being able to get on and talk some e-shit.  hopefully ill be able to make it around more oftern though.  It also doesn't help that I got me a little girl friend out here.  So I'm kind of occupied with that also.

bright lights, big city

dude it's cool, be safe! and good luck! USA! USA! USA!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hey guys.  Sorry I haven't been around in a while.  I have been pretty busy out here.  And I'm only getting busier.  I can say this, because even Obama is talking about it on the news.  But we are about to start a big ass offensive operation out here and clear out this taliban city.  So I'm going to be occupied with that potentially for a couple months here pretty soon.  So someone else might need to do all the counting of the votes.  Hope the questions were good enough.  I think I could have done better but I was pretty strapped for time.  Thats what I get for trying to do this when I'm so busy.  But I love you guys and miss being able to get on and talk some e-shit.  hopefully ill be able to make it around more oftern though.  It also doesn't help that I got me a little girl friend out here.  So I'm kind of occupied with that also.

hey dude, it really pains me to hear there's gonna be shooting and shit, so please stay safe and please don't kill anyone.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot