Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General Weed Appreciation Thread.

Started by deftones86, Mar 29, 2010, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I COULD GET HIGH BY JUST STARING AT IT.
why don't I ever get good shit..

Oldnewtype

smoked some dank ass shit out of my boys vaporizer and played magic all night, good times.

deftones86

man i havent played magic in a long time.

blixa

i bought some weed. this will be my first time.

bright lights, big city

was that your new year's resolution?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

It helped my hangover immensely this morning.  Definitely its greatest aspect.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 01, 2011, 08:50 PM

no. i always hated pot for various reasons. i woke up one morning and decided i wanted to try it.

Frequency_Chemist

[
Quote from: blixa on Jan 02, 2011, 03:36 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 01, 2011, 08:50 PM

no. i always hated pot for various reasons. i woke up one morning and decided i wanted to try it.

Lmfao thats kinda strange.

Variable

It's really not that strange if you slam so much LSD that your brain is forced to reboot.  You should try it.....

blixa

i've only tried coke once. that said, this guy i was seeing and really cared about was a drug addict. i saw it ruin his life. plus i really can't stand the smell of pot. i don't even know if i'm going to smoke the weed i got. we'll see...

Variable

lol.  You bought weed and didn't smoke it?

alvarezbassist17

I fucking love the smell of good weed.  Maybe you just got some shwag; in which case, I would just skip it til you find some straight danks.

blixa

it's good weed. like i said, i just don't like the smell of it. which is ridiculous since i'm a chain smoker. well, i've cut down drastically.

alvarezbassist17

Hmm, I could see how it'd be an acquired taste for sure.  I mean it smells just like a skunk.  Inevitably on a road trip I smell a dead skunk and am like "daaaamn someone must be smokin a fatty somewheres"

sing blue silver

it's 3 am and i'm watching nostalgia critic and just finished a whole box of turtles chocolates. yep... i'm pretty stoned.

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 11:33 AM
It's really not that strange if you slam so much LSD that your brain is forced to reboot.  You should try it.....

Unfortunately for my brain I've done acid plenty of times. First time I did it with ecstasy.

E-Money

Quote from: White_Diamond_Wrist on Jan 03, 2011, 09:15 AM

Unfortunately for my brain I've done acid plenty of times. First time I did it with ecstasy.

the good old candy flip?  :) 

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: E-Money on Jan 04, 2011, 03:50 AM

Lol yep aka hippie flipping

E-Money

Quote from: White_Diamond_Wrist on Jan 05, 2011, 06:13 AM
Quote from: E-Money on Jan 04, 2011, 03:50 AM

Lol yep aka hippie flipping

word, I've candy flipped twice.  but I was always told that hippie flipping was shrooms and rolls?  idk could be wrong...

Frequency_Chemist

You got me one upped. Maybe i'm wrong.