Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Healthy Lifestyle / Nutrition

Started by lostpilot, Jun 10, 2010, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

I have been doing weights and running now for over 4 months, about 3 runs a week 3 miles each time and half hour weights 3 times a week.

I started off being able to run/walk 2 miles and lift half of what im on now. I have lost the belly almost completely and have some pretty sweet definition.

I still dread working out but i guess its payback for treating my body like a 24/7 shithouse for 3 years.

charissa

wow, that's great! you've inspired me to try to start running! :)

lostpilot

quit smoking two months ago.
started smoking again today.. well, bought a pack. gonna continue I guess..

wheresmysnare

Quote from: charissa on Nov 23, 2010, 03:45 PM

Cool

If you have an i-phone i recommend downloading an app called nike + it really helps you to keep tabs on what youve done and it sets you challenges and shows you routes other people run in your area. It's probably available on other phones, i havent looked into it though

charissa

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 23, 2010, 05:15 PM
Quote from: charissa on Nov 23, 2010, 03:45 PM

Cool

If you have an i-phone i recommend downloading an app called nike + it really helps you to keep tabs on what youve done and it sets you challenges and shows you routes other people run in your area. It's probably available on other phones, i havent looked into it though

Thanks! My friend uses that app and posts the results to a tumblr blog. I'm due for a phone upgrade in April & plan to get a droid or quite possibly the iPhone if it's available to Verizon by then...I bet they have a similar app for droid if it doesn't. sounds fun! :)